Projects Gaui X3l Build Log

leedude1

So I picked up a set for the 450 and 550.. Ill give them a whirl. thanks...

You get your battery and get her up up yet sir under full power?

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
What's up Leedude1. Still waiting on batteries :(. If they don't show up in today's mail delivery, then should be here on Monday. Either way the X3L is ready and I will make a flight log under members videos :).

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Finally my batteries has arrived :) IMG_3550.JPG Should be able to sneak out this evening for a median :eek:.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Hey there URI. It's a 6 1/2 hrs ride according to google pro. March is nice weather here. Not to hot and not to cold... Just right!

murankar

Staff member
That's a bit to far. The army won't let me out of a 150 mile radius. If things are looking good Easter weekend I might be able to swing it. a huge maybe. Can't promise.

Geena

Staff member
Hey Ivan. You`re always welcome to come fly with us, at our club here in Sebring. Anyone on here is welcome, actually. All ya need is a current AMA, or similar.

murankar

Staff member
The closest I can get is Augusta or maybe Atlanta.

I will have to wait and see how Easter plays out if I am there for it.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Hey URI. Well that would be cool to meet you in person :). Don't worry about a place to stay. We have plenty of room in the house and if you like your privacy you can stay in the mother in law house. It has a Kitchen, bathroom, shower and cable. Plus the wife loves to cook. A decent place to fly also down the road from us. As the crow fly about a mile if that.

murankar

Staff member
Ill be at fort Gordon till April 2. I won't know how the schedule will look until February 27 or 28. Once I know ill post up and let you know. If Easter is during my class and we get the time I just might be able to make it.

Top Bottom