Gaba's 450 Pro with Beastx flights

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
7200 bx is rx built in .. yes it wont fit inside the frame like jesse said, but its wont need a sat either

BEastx (Orange) on the other hand wil need a Satellite for it,

and the adapter cable : http://www.horizonhobby.com/products/BTXA76009

And as far as I know.. Confirm this.. But beast doesnt sit upside down .. But you can do the same wiring like I did.. Its easy

Its a seperate satellite interface cable .

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!

Adam

Sweet so i will be putting the Trex up for sale cause i just ordered the DFC combo with microbeast Yay learn some new things again.

canongraphy

Sweet so i will be putting the Trex up for sale cause i just ordered the DFC combo with microbeast Yay learn some new things again.

hey Adam what trex are you going to sell? thought you were wanting the gyro for your trex? which you using and which are you selling?

dang you sold it before I even seen it was for sale just saw the thread and was gonna buy it myself! LMAO well gratz to Matt! :)

Last edited:

Tony

Staff member
Yup, that's what happens when someone sells things for a bitchin price. They never last long lol. Best thing to do is subscribe to the for sale forum and get an email when things are posted for sale. There will be a lot that you don't want, but some that you want to jump all over.

Gaba, The only thing you can't do on the AR7200BX with the DX6i is control the Gov, which should be Aux2. I like this MUCH better than the Align thing that swaps things around. It's just retarded.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Yup, that's what happens when someone sells things for a bitchin price. They never last long lol. Best thing to do is subscribe to the for sale forum and get an email when things are posted for sale. There will be a lot that you don't want, but some that you want to jump all over.

Gaba, The only thing you can't do on the AR7200BX with the DX6i is control the Gov, which should be Aux2. I like this MUCH better than the Align thing that swaps things around. It's just retarded.

Right exactly ... Gov gain cannot be controlled

Gyro gain can

Fly safe!! :) have fun!

Adam

maybe I should hace charged more lol. he's getting a lot of spares cause dfc and helical gear in new one along with 415 instead of 410s so he will have some servo gears too

Top Bottom