Gaba's 450 Pro with Beastx flights

heli-maniac

SHOW OFF i should have called in sick today we need to get together some time and fly
what do got you thr. curve set at on that thing

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
SHOW OFF i should have called in sick today we need to get together some time and fly
what do got you thr. curve set at on that thing

We do need to fly together ..

Normal 0-25-50-75-100

ID1- 90-85-80-85-90

iD2- 100-95-90-95-100

Fly safe!! :) have fun!

Adam

beastx so is that the same as ar7200? Otherwise i am thinking of tossing the 3gx to one or the other. Oh and great flying man can wait to see you crack the whip. It is spring time so stay away from sport fields like baseball or CRICKETT

heli-maniac

yes it is thats what the bx in ar7200bx stands for

Adam save your self a lot of headaches and get a good fbl unit

Last edited:

canongraphy

yes it is thats what the bx in ar7200bx stands for

Adam save your self a lot of headaches and get a good fbl unit

Just to clarify, there is a difference in Ar7200BX and Beastx.
The firmware is NOT compatible with the BeastX firmware, nor is it supported by the Microbeast company in Germany. All service and support is provided by Horizon Hobby...just to be clear.
I guess you could say its Spektrum's spinoff of microbeast maybe? i'm not certain just speculating..
Just wanted to point that out. They are both great FBL systems don't get me wrong, but are from 2 different manufacturers.
Just wanted to point that out because I have seen both called Beastx before, and to someone new that can be confusing.

Last edited:

heli-maniac

from what i have read Micro beast and Sektrum made the AR7200Bx together for HH
any way i like it all built in the rx and it flies great for me

canongraphy

from what i have read Micro beast and Sektrum made the AR7200Bx together for HH
any way i like it all built in the rx and it flies great for me

oh I like it Jesse, no offense intended, I just wanted to point out they are different, I doubt they worked together though if Germany doesn't support it but i'm no expert.
And yes like I said they are both great, just wanted to point out they are not the same that's all.
I personally am still considering which I will get but Ikon is looking good, but haven't decided yet.

heli-maniac

oh I like it Jesse, no offense intended, I just wanted to point out they are different, I doubt they worked together though if Germany doesn't support it but i'm no expert.
And yes like I said they are both great, just wanted to point out they are not the same that's all.
I personally am still considering which I will get but Ikon is looking good, but haven't decided yet.
i didnt mean anything buy what i said i just read it some were when i was looking in to getting something better than the 3GX

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
7200bx is spektrum rx ADDED to beastx hardware

Nothing Hh designed

Because its packaged my spektrum / HH .. They are the ones that made their specific changes to the FW and loaded it .. The base OS is beastx from Germany.

Fly safe!! :) have fun!

canongraphy

i didnt mean anything buy what i said i just read it some were when i was looking in to getting something better than the 3GX

yea its cool Jesse, just making sure you didn't think I was putting down the AR7200BX cause I wasn't in fact I still may get that :)
I love my DX8 even if its made in China LOL so yea they can make some stuff right!
the AR7200BX is definitely well loved, heck I thought 3GX was the best until I started asking, seems a lot of people have to fight the setups.
And if its good enough for Gaba well its good enough for us :)

canongraphy

King GABA has spoken lol

lmao yes Jesse he did! the king has risen from his nap! lol
Thanks Gaba! that makes complete sense how it CAN be the same but not be supported by Germany because they changed or added to the firmware? that's great news in my opinion, because Germany makes quality stuff.
Thanks bro for poppin in after we kinda hijacked your thread :) oops sorry Jesse and I had a public discussion hahaha

Last edited:

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
YES and NO....

BESTX CAN BE RUN with a straight satellite. You will need a spektrum beastx adapter cable ... ( I am hoping no one read my last post .. that I edited now.. . did some more research and found this)

3GX for example doesnt like a straight Satellite if running a dx6i cause they assume gain on Channel 7 ..

Beastx assumes gyro gain on Channel 5.. which you have on your dx6i (as tail gain channel) so yes you can run it with DX6i and you can run it with straight satellite.

Last edited:

Adam

so in theory. I could take the 3 gx out of the trex and install yhe beastx inderneath with my same setup. this is tonys bird I bought so the 3 gx is in the frame

- - - Updated - - -

ok I did read the last one lol. so just the beastx and sat. no rx and I would be good. and can it be installed upside down.

- - - Updated - - -

spectrum adapter cable? and also is the dongle same as 3gx?

heli-maniac

so in theory. I could take the 3 gx out of the trex and install yhe beastx inderneath with my same setup. this is tonys bird I bought so the 3 gx is in the frame

- - - Updated - - -

ok I did read the last one lol. so just the beastx and sat. no rx and I would be good. and can it be installed upside down.

- - - Updated - - -

spectrum adapter cable? and also is the dongle same as 3gx?
i dont think the beastx or ar 7200 will fit down in the frame of a 450 they are a little bigger than the 3gx
and if it will fit you cant see it to do set up and adj.
mine is up on the anti rotation bracket

Last edited:
Top Bottom