Quad Furibee Darkmax Los Line Of Sight Flight

Tony

Staff member
Tony submitted a new Article:

Furibee Darkmax Los Line Of Sight Flight

I'm not much of a quadcopter/multi-rotor fan, but when it comes to strapping on way too much power to way too small of a frame, I may just be game for it! Queue the FuriBee DarkMax 220mm quad (or Drone if you must). This thing is just ridiculous!

In this video, I only fly this on a 4s because lets face it, I don't have room for this monster on 6s! It is absolutely insane! On a 6s though, it will hit well over 100mph, and it is hitting over 85mph just on this little 4s pack!!

If you are...

Read more about this article here...

Derek

Although I've got some other projects going on right now, I may have to work out some extra cash to order one of these quads for a b-day present for myself in February. After watching your video here, Tony, and I just watched a few other videos....I have a bit of a curious interest in this quad.

Tony

Staff member
It is definitely a fantastic quad. It has the F4 FC in it running betaflight 3.0.0 and in all of my videos, it has all stock settings. I do need to go in and do some tweaking on some of the settings though. But this thing is just a monster. I'm sure you saw Stew's video on it when they put the radar gun on it to verify the 100mph + speed bone stock, and they put less aggressive props on it.

But for the price of this quad, that has everything you need (sans the antenna which I'm sure you have plenty of), this thing is ready to fly out of the box. And it even comes with really good Gemfan 5152 props! The only real negative (other than the antenna) is that all motors have right hand nuts which I guess is a good thing since you can pick up more at the local hardware store.

But yes, this quad is absolutely fantastic!

Top Bottom