Quad Furibee Darkmax Betaflight Setup

Tony

Staff member
Tony submitted a new Article:

Furibee Darkmax Betaflight Setup

Betaflight Setup has to be the easiest setup you can do on a quad. Unless of course you really dive into it. In this video, I go through what I have done in setting this DarkMax quad up. I had some video issues and had to piece this together over about 3 days just to make a video. If enough request it, I will make a new video going in depth on the complete setup of the quad. Just let me know.

Read more about this article here...

Dánial

Hello Tony.
I got the Furibee Darkmax today, and I went to bind it with my Taranis radio in D8. It seems like it's bound and the rx has a green light, but when the quad is connected to Betaflight, it does not respond to stick movement. and there is a blue led flashing. Is there anything else to do? or am I doing something wrong? Other things are working in betaflight, like the leds and etc.
Thank you

Tony

Staff member
The quad should have came with a little piece of paper showing what the configuration tab is supposed to look like. the only thing I can think of is just make sure it is correct and under Receiver tab, make sure you have the correct receiver selected in there.

Top Bottom