Other frsky makes a radio

murankar

Staff member
In was hoping for better news than that. Its great They gave you back your money.

All I can say is see if you can go on the waiting lust at hk. Or order straight from frSky

I'm not encouraged by this. From reading the giant rcgroups thread, I'm not surprised though. I am looking to buy a 2nd transmitter so my son and I can fly at the same time instead of fighting over the radio, and it looks like it's going to be a 7s or an 8.

Stambo

I think with all the positive raves it has received demand will outstrip supply for a good while yet.
Same happened to the 9xr.
I really like the look and sound of this thing and the open source firmware is a huge plus for me too.
I guess I'll have to stay with the 9x for a bit longer then and go back on the waiting list.

murankar

Staff member
One thing about the firm ware. It has a huge learning curve to it. Once you learn the methodology behind it, Its easy. Getting to that point could take a few programmed models.

Good luck finding a radio in stock.

Stambo

Yay, it's on the way.
I have been on and off the backorder list at Banggood so many times.
They don't seem to understand that the reason we still buy an item that's on backorder is because we are prepared to wait.
I have been checking at HK regularly and I saw them in stock so I grabbed one.
It's status is now "shipped".
I don't hold out much hope of getting it before Christmas but at least it is on the way.
Video will come when I have it in my hot little hands.

That's my Christmas present to me taken care of. :)

murankar

Staff member
Stambo congrats on getting your order placed. I hope it gets to you quickly.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

Top Bottom