Forum Themes

BOKI

You must of had it right the first time like always! Happy New Year! & the Best is yet to come! Thanks Tony! :lol: :twothumbsup:

Tony

Staff member
Hey everyone, I have been going through the Fire theme and finding all of the little issues that I have found. Such as very light blue background with white text. This would make it hard to read. Or the quotes as we have all seen. I have also fixed the "Manage Attachments" box and made it match the rest of the forum.

If you see ANYTHING else that is wrong, let me know and link me to the page that it's bad on. don't forget to tell me what theme you are using as well.

I will keep looking for all of the issues myself, but I can always use your help as well.

Tony

Staff member
so is everyone happy now? I guess it's one thing to take candy from a baby, but a whole nother thing to take a theme away from a member lmao.

callsign4223

Staff member
We do give thanks to our great and benevolent webmaster, who giveth, and taketh away, and giveth again of his themes in great abundance. He who giveth themes themes in abundance and variety is to be praised mightily, and much wailing and gnashing of teeth shall commence should any of his abundance be taken from us.

Tony

Staff member
That's all I have to do to make you guys happy? Take something away and give it back on xmas as a gift? Hell, maybe regifting is worth it hahaha.

Tony

Staff member
You damn right I did lmao. I love that plane. Just need to do some minor repairs to it and put a Rx in it. Oh, and order batteries.

stokke

We do give thanks to our great and benevolent webmaster, who giveth, and taketh away, and giveth again of his themes in great abundance. He who giveth themes themes in abundance and variety is to be praised mightily, and much wailing and gnashing of teeth shall commence should any of his abundance be taken from us.

hahaha :D Matt, the RCH prophet!

Top Bottom