Forum Themes

Tony

Staff member
To help save on server load, I have removed most of the themes for the forum. This includes red, black, blue, green, purple, and any others that I"m not thinking of. This only leaves 3 themes available. Fire, Default, and Mobile. I think this will help clean up some of the load that the server is showing right now.

I have noticed a few issues with the Fire theme once I took it out from under the Red theme. I have corrected these issues, but if you notice any other issues, just let me know.

Thanks for your continued support of Rc-Help.com

stokke

When bringing up the "place picture box" the description is in black on a grey background.

Lee

Yeh Quotes not working any more. They were fine before on Fire. I've always used Fire.

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Quotes are on white backgrounds with white text. Please give me back my red theme.

You can not read the quotes in this theme! The default theme will kill my eyes when reading it at night! Tony please return the red theme to the forum! I thought one of the reasons we went to multibull themes was this reason. Easer to read. After all what good is this server if we end up loosing options that we all want here!

RandyDSok

I suspect Tony will resolve the issue seen with the quotes as soon as he can... but like the others, I do still prefer a different theme, my favorite was green since it gave good contrast without glaring like the default or the brightness that the orange/red that the flame has

Tony

Staff member
Oooo my sig has a grey boarder round it now. :D

If you go into your sig and edit your table, you can deselect the outline. When you created it, you checked the outline box. Unfortunately it didn't show up on the old theme.

When bringing up the "place picture box" the description is in black on a grey background.

I will work on it.

My red ig gone temporally or peminant?

Everything is back to the way it was.

i so want the blue back this really hurts the eyes

Quotes are on white backgrounds with white text. Please give me back my red theme.

Quotes are fixed. Everything is back to the way it was.

Yeh Quotes not working any more. They were fine before on Fire. I've always used Fire.

Quotes are fixed. If you notice anything else that is different about the fire theme, let me know. I found another issue in the userCP on the back ground on the left boxes. Those are fixed as well.

You can not read the quotes in this theme! The default theme will kill my eyes when reading it at night! Tony please return the red theme to the forum! I thought one of the reasons we went to multibull themes was this reason. Easer to read. After all what good is this server if we end up loosing options that we all want here!

Quotes are fixed. Everything is back to the way it was.

I suspect Tony will resolve the issue seen with the quotes as soon as he can... but like the others, I do still prefer a different theme, my favorite was green since it gave good contrast without glaring like the default or the brightness that the orange/red that the flame has

Everything is back to the way it was. And you are right, I will resolve everything as fast as I can. I didn't know that issue when I got off line this morning.

I liked it the way it was before!:lol: :twothumbsup:

Holy crap, I have never seen so many people unanimously hate a change like this one. Every one of the old themes are back. I will just make my cuts on the server load elsewhere.

The quotes are fixed, the usercp issues are fixed, and if you see anything else that is even remotely wrong, let me know and I will get it fixed.

Sorry for pissing everyone off...

Derek

I like the black background. I'm gonna look into the Fire that so many of you are talking about.

Tony

Staff member
When we started up Broke Auto - Bitchin' Auto, this is the theme that I put on that forum. I liked it so well, I put the same theme on here. I really like it, and it's the most "complete" theme there is. Meaning, it's the one that I'm always on, so if there is an issue, I see it and fix it.

Top Bottom