Forum Spam, Have You Gotten It?

Tony

Staff member
Anyone seeing anything? I have been over this forum from top to bottom and I can't get a single redirect.

Tony

Staff member
Alright everyone, I have deleted all of the files on the server and reuploaded all of them with a fresh batch of files. There's going ot be some things missing for a bit, but you will just have to work with me while I get everything back up and running.

One thing that kept us from seeing any of the threads was the Thank you button that was on the forum. I had to disable it so that we could use the forum again. If you see anything else, let me know..

Most importantly, if you see any more of those damn redirects, let me know. If it happens again, I'm not sure what I'm going to do but I will have to do something.

I hope the forum didn't get anyone in trouble. just one of those wonderful things that happens once in a while when you run a website.

Tony

Staff member
And just on posting this, I found some more issues that kept a post from being uploaded. Issue has been fixed. Again, let me know if you see any other issues.

Microbus

Everything's working fine for me now. Past couple of days I've experienced the redirects at both home and work, but now it's working well. Yay!!

Tony

Staff member
That is great to hear. If you see any other issues, please let me know. This is, or I hope was, a serous issue that needs to be fixed.

Tony

Staff member
Just realized that I forgot to transfer the image files for the forum. If you see something, let me know. I have now moved the image files and everything should be working. If you are still seeing the little red X's or you are not seeing the icons to the left of the forum sections, click CTRL+f5 and do a hard refresh on the page.

Tony

Staff member
OMG, every time I see a reply in here I go :facepalm: hahaha

Glad everything is working good for you guys. It's been a nightmare this weekend.

RandyDSok

It is odd that I never got redirected to begin with... I'm still not see it for whatever that is worth.

- - - Updated - - -

PS.... You still have the notification that the themes are gone showing up... You may want to check all theme font colors to verify that it looks as you intended and then disable that when done.

I suggest that for the green theme, that font either be the same green as the subject lines... or if you wish it to stand out more, a red that matches the new post icon red.

Tony

Staff member
I answered this in another thread, but I just thought of something else. I think I'm going to change it up and make the notifications with a white background and black text so it will stand out on all themes when I post one up. Thankfully, I don't post notifications much. But i will be turning that one off here shortly. Thanks for keeping me in line lol.

murankar

Staff member
I have been on forum runner for about a week now. Lappy is still down until I find the plugs i need. I have not had any issues on the app.

Tony

Staff member
What plugs are you needing? Post up and I will help you out. It's hard as hell to do anything on forumrunner even though FR is much easier and better than tapatalk...

murankar

Staff member
I'll have to get the power cord make and model (universal). My lappy is the MSI gt660r. The metal part that plugs to the lappy is broke inside the molded rubber.

Top Bottom