1. If you would like to get rid of these banners and the ads within the posts, all you have to do is sign up and they will go away!
  2. Welcome to Rc-Help, are you here looking for the PDF Plans? They are located in the store in the tab above, but you must be signed in to access that part of the site. It only takes a second to sign up!
  3. Like Us On Facebook!
    Hello Guest, it occurred to us during that last server failure that we had no way of informing the members of the site of the failure and I would like to invite you to like us on facebook so that you can get updates if the site happens to go down again. We don't post much over there unless we are updating the members so we will not flood your feed like some places do. Just click on Like and then allow notifications and that's it. See you there soon!

Click Here To Rc-Help's Facebook page!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest, I see you are not signed up on our forum yet. Did you know Registration is FREE and is only a couple clicks away? You can even sign in from Facebook, Twitter or Google+ for your convenience! So what are you waiting for, CLICK HERE to join in on the conversation!

Other FlySky FS-TH9X-B (FS-CT9B) 2.4G 9CH Radio System

Discussion in 'Transmitters & Receivers' started by cherokee-T, Mar 4, 2014.

< Flysky Fs Th9x Vs Flysky I6x | Blade 330x Ar636a >
  1. murankar

murankar Moderator Staff Member Armed Forces

Blog Posts:
    Soldier
    Just getting back here myself. As for sourcing that module, not sure where to look other than hobbyking or flysky. I bought my th9x through hobbypartz and I am sure they won't have that module. I can't remember but I think the 9x uses a Futaba style module but it could very well be JR based. You would need to research that part.

I have the djt w/ telemetry RX module w/ the v8fr II HV. Natively the RX can send telemetry and the RX can receive telemetry. Problem is that in order to use this feature you need not only the sensors but you also need the telemetry hub what's more is you will need to bind the RX/tx with telemetry support.

As for my upgrades all I did was the hard wire program connector and the back light. I fell the smartyparts board is an easy way to mod the radio but not worth the cost for what I was doing. Plus I only have 2 mods so really it wasn't worth it for me.

What other questions are there about this radio? I ask because I might know the answer or my know a resource for you to look at. Opentx.org (I think, maybe .com) is a forum dedicated to this radio and the firmware upgrade.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

2. DrDiff

DrDiff New Member

Blog Posts:
    Something tells me that I am headed in the same direction cherokee-T

3. Muhammad Qaisar Ali

Muhammad Qaisar Ali New Member

Blog Posts:
    Sir what is meant by an update?

4. murankar

murankar Moderator Staff Member Armed Forces

Blog Posts:
    Soldier
    The TH9X family of radios could be flashed with an open source firmware. That firmware was updated regularly when it was in its popular days. I have no idea if the firmware is still being supported anymore. Since this post I have bought a Mikado V-Control and a Specktrum DX6 (Black edition). My 9X is buried in a plastic tote some where in the garage.

< Flysky Fs Th9x Vs Flysky I6x | Blade 330x Ar636a >