Flying In RealFlight

DavidDutch

I stopped flying Phoenix, not realistic, you put it in hoover then go get some coffeew and after that it is still in a hoover looool.

But you have the same pc as m :wink:

murankar

Staff member
I have mine runing on an i7 and an nvidia g270m. My lappy is about 3 years old and runs fine. I am not sure if I have it maxed out but back when it was new it could handle without even breaking a sweet, so to speak. Don't be fooled by the i5 line either. The higher end i5s are just as good as an i7.

murankar

Staff member
I am not familiar with the intel model numbers. I just know that the higher end i5 series is quad core but without a lot of the thrills the i7s have.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

Jerryz

Hi pilots..I just got Realflight 7.5. I want to fly helis too. I assume you need to create a new model on my DX8 for heli's, but I can't find any thro curve and pitch curve numbers. Do you enter the same numbers you would on a real RC heli?

holtneil

Hi mate in the best world the sim is still not real life , I crash more on the sim than I do flying the the real model , some of the problem is as the heli moves away it gets smaller faster than in the real world and you cant always work out what the heli is doing

Hi mate in the best world the sim is still not real life , I crash more on the sim than I do flying the the real model , some of the problem is as the heli moves away it gets smaller faster than in the real world and you cant always work out what the heli is doing

How many times did you crash the real model?

Top Bottom