Flying In RealFlight

RandyDSok

I didn't start this thread... :thinking:

Change your password then... If you didn't start it, someone may have your password.

The reason I said "may"... it is possible it was a database error and it assigned your username to the post... but this is less likely.

Tony

Staff member
Yup, I moved them into their own thread in the RF section. Forgot to post that I did so, my bad. It was either here, or in the videos section, and I thought this forum fit a bit better. If you want a different name on the thread, let me know and I will change it.

LOL 600's a bit big, probably will save up for a Blade 300X. Been happy with all the Blade products I have either flown (Blade 130X, Nano CPX, mCP X V2, mSR X) or have owned (120SR, mCP X BL) so the 300X should be perfect, my 250 was **** and I want a heli that is about that size that I can fly in my front yard (I was able to do forward flight with my 250 in the front) so the 300X should be perfect :D

My first BIG heli will be a Synergy N5c "Contender" most likely.

Jerryz

Hey guys. I am currently using Phoenix. I am about ready to hit the "buy now" button for RealFlight 7.5. I have heard conflicting opinions about setting up the transmitter for helicopter on my Phoenix, and I was wondering if the same holds true for RealFlight. I have a DX8. If I make a model for Helicopter for the RealFlight Sim, do I need to add the Pitch curve and throttle curve on my radio, or is that done on the Sim program?

Tony

Staff member
What issues are you having with phoenix? Post up in the Phoenix section if you need help and I will do all I can.

And I do everything on RF in the tx. The dx8 is what I used before. Just let us know if you need any help with anything.

Jerryz

What issues are you having with phoenix? Post up in the Phoenix section if you need help and I will do all I can.

And I do everything on RF in the tx. The dx8 is what I used before. Just let us know if you need any help with anything.

Actually I don't have any issues with Phoenix. I was in my local hobby shop, and they have RF set up for customers to use. I tried it and I just felt that the graphics were better and smoother. I guess it's like buying a new car. You like the one you have, but you want the new one. The only concern is that were the graphics nicer because he has a better computer than me. Hard to say. My computer runs Phoenix pretty well. I guess i just want to give RF a try.

Tony

Staff member
RF is pretty intensive on the cpu and gpu at max graphics. I'm running an i7 960 in my desktop with a 560Ti gpu and it runs it pretty well. I think anything higher than an i5 with a decent gpu would run it well. Maybe not maxed out, but close.

Top Bottom