First time posting

trainrider06

Yeah I didn't know about the feathering shaft either, until I read a build log on one, and the guy stated on there that they can break. So right then and there I got a new head for it and figured might as well be safe!
Yeah there is a poor guy that posted on here, sounds like he's having major issue with his 230s, I have heard a few having odd issues, but so far so good with mine! I haven't even updated mine, my swash still tilts and she wants to tip on ya right at lift off, but just a tad right stick left, and she lifts off nice, once in the air she's beautiful. Figured why mess with it! :)

KLA

Yep! My thoughts exactly. I haven't updated mine either. The electronics are all stock, just the way it came out of the box. The tilted swash don't bother me at all. Has a slight drift once in the air but overall it is very stable. It doesn't sit in one position hands off, but I don't care. I bought the heli so I could fly it, not sit and watch it float in front of me. The only major thing I replaced is the frame. But you know why, cause of my wonderful brother in law.

KLA

Hey Tony, I was reading thru some of the other threads and saw that you are a truck driver. I am a truck driver also, as well as a heavy equipment operator. Have had my CDL for about 19 years now. It's pretty cool to find someone that has similar interests and has so much in common.

Tony

Staff member
Yea, try not to spread that around lmao. I hate every mile that I'm in those trucks. Which is why I keep trying to get out of it but keep getting sucked back in.

KLA

Oh, believe me. I know exactly how you feel. When I first got my CDL I loved driving a truck. But now, after 19 years, I can't stand it. But I've been a heavy equipment operator for longer than I've been driving a truck and that's my primary job now. I only drive a low-boy now, just to haul equipment back and forth from job to job. But it's not the truck that I hate, it's all of the other drivers in their cars cutting me off all day. They always wanna be in front of a truck.

Tony

Staff member
Yup, they would rather die than stay behind a big truck.

I got my CDL in 2001. Worst mistake I ever made lol.

Top Bottom