450 Finally- my first HK450GT is here!

Tony

Staff member
I am the worlds worst teacher in all honesty. I am a Private Investigator, I work at an army base as a Security Officer, and I'm also a Mechanic and a Truck Driver. I started making videos with the DX6i because there were a lot of people that had a LOT of questions about them. So I made 4 videos and posted them up. Then people started asking for more. So I did the Customization videos and it just went out of control from there. I just try to let people know how I learned about this hobby, and what has helped me. Like the "How to fly" videos, I didn't use one specific way, I took from all of the videos that I have seen, and put them to my own way that worked. Of course it's been so long since I touched a heli now that I probably forgot how to fly lmao.

Tony

Staff member
lmao. If there were more teachers like me, then capitol punishment would still be legal and thriving in the school system. Remember when you went to class, acted up, the the teacher pulled out a HUGE paddle from behind their desk? Yeah, they will listen after that and never act up again lmao. How about the nuns that take the ruler across the knuckles lmao. Hurts just thinking about it.

If there is anything that you would like to see in a video or series, let me know. I'm looking for new ideas on videos right now.

jaguarxj1

OMG! Just watched videos in youtube, and noticed that my tail blades spinning in wrong direction, that's a FAIL lol

Can I fly like that guys? or I need to flip belt? so far everything looked good during flights..

Rotor blades spinning clockwise, and rudder as well.

Jag

Tony

Staff member
You can fly like that, but if you think of it in a physics standpoint, you will want them going counter clockwise. When you have a clockwise rotating main blade, you will always want the tail blade to rotate counter clockwise. Also, the force of the tail blades spinning when correct is trying to pick up the tail of the heli, not push it down. So my suggestion is to make them spin correctly. It should fly a little more stable.

Top Bottom