Finally!!! I Own A Real Helicopter...

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Ohh btw.. Changes my mcpx board from v2 to v1 ... Wobbles went away! I am so happy. Haven't flown it too much yet too. :(

All Fluing starts this weekend! :)

Tony

Staff member
Noiiiiice!!! Tony! This is great man!! Beautiful heli!! You'll have fun.

Dfc main shafts are in stock in hobby shops and all. The head comes with one too. Haven't been here for soo long ... Sooooo much to catch on to. Glad I found this thread. :)

My 450 is still down. Haven't touched it. I am gonna rebuild that sucker too. :)

I was wondering if you were going to come back to us lol. Now that your married and all, I figured right after you said "I Do", or whatever you said in your deal that she would have said "You ain't doing that no more" hahaha. Welcome back bro.

The helicopter is great. Expensive, but man what a difference in not only quality, but flyability. Everything just works. I'm now working on setting it up again with the v2.1 firmware in the gyro. Supposed to be a lot better. I guess we will see.

Ohh btw.. Changes my mcpx board from v2 to v1 ... Wobbles went away! I am so happy. Haven't flown it too much yet too. :(

All Fluing starts this weekend! :)

I just put dual tails on mine, and it's still v1. But I made my own mount lol. I will be putting some pics in the thread I created on it last night showing how I did it. Not sure I like it though. We will find out today. Over 100º outside today, I may not get much flying in lmao.

Tony

Staff member
I am now playing around with the v2.1 firmware. Just came in from checking the settings, and I don't like it at all lol. Now I'm tweaking some things, and I will try it again.

Tony

Staff member
Okay, I got all of the settings where they say to put them (there are red arrows for factory defaults) and I had to turn both pots all the way up for the aileron and elevator just to make this thing stable. There is still more work to be done yet, but it will get there. So I let it sit for a minute and took the mcpx out for a flight. More on that in a different thread lol.

Top Bottom