500 Finally almost done after nasty crash!

Heliman450

Hi Rodney, Is there a heli there? I can only see a red wall :twothumbsup:

Only joking................ looks good!

Smoggie

The Trex 500 Pro looks great, just needs some red tail blades to complete the look:wink:. I used to have the same (though less red) but sold it to Neil (Holtneil) a while back. They are nice flying helis.

trainrider06

Right here....
HeliWow Canopy
After you figure out how to use the graphics and colors, you just pull up your model canopy, and start messing with it. Takes a bit to figure it out, but it's pretty fun to mess with different designs. My canopy ended up costing about $54.00 I think delivered. It takes about 3-4 weeks to get it.
Right now they are having 30% off so can get one even cheaper!

heli-maniac

You cant use the 30% off on a custom painted canopy . only good on in stock canopies . Thats what they told me on mine that I just ordered
And Have been waiting on for over a month now and still waiting on the word it has shipped

Last edited:

trainrider06

You cant use the 30% off on a custom painted canopy . only good on in stock canopies . Thats what they told me on mine that I just ordered
And Have been waiting on for over a month now and still waiting on the word it has shipped

Ah, rotten jerks! I didn't realize that....it does take a while sounds like yours should be there soon though, that's about average I think for the custom designed ones.
Have you emailed them?? I did when I orders the red one and they got back to me pretty quick
image.jpg
This is my new one I just got tonight...

image.jpg

trainrider06

That's scary....I'd be wondering what's up too.
Anytime I've emailed them I've heard back within a few days.
Have you checked your spam folder in your email?

trainrider06

Well here is another ding against Heliwow! Looks at the side of this canopy! It's dented in two places!
I emailed them today....see if they reply. I really hope there is some way to pop these out instead of sending it back...
It'll take forever!
image.jpg

image.jpg

Top Bottom