General Field Box

Geena

Staff member
The only thing I don't like about the HF boxes is those tool holders are vinyl. The ones that Geena posted are hard plastic. I have already ripped the tool holder that I have for my box and I don't even use it lol. The box is my charging case lmao.
That`s one of the things I don`t like about the Harbor Freight case too, Tony. But Aaron`s is holding up well though. For my charging case, I used a Planno water proof gun box that I got from walmart for around $60...ish. It`s exactly like a pelican case, but at like 1/3 the cost.

This is the one I used for my charger.

All Weather™ Pistol Case Large

Geena

Staff member
HF also has hard cases. But not sure about the durability of them.
Yes. The Apache cases. WELL worth getting them. I have one of every size they have. The large one holds all of my action cameras, and my Sony handy cam. The mid sized one holds my lens balls, and the is unused right now. but I`m sure I`ll find a use for it.... Wait. Just remembered....The small one holds my dial indicator, and magnetic base that I use for checking runout on nitro helicopter engines.

Geena

Staff member
Now....for my nitro support box, I could not find one that I liked. They were all made of wood, and just didn`t appeal to me one bit. Soooooo I went and did THIS!

2fcf_7459 (684x422).jpg 2fd3_a415 (708x460).jpg

Tony

Staff member
Well. Yes. I thought 'guys' was a general use term for both sexes?
Guys & Gals, Boys & Girls, Ladies & Gentlemen (start your engines, couldn't resist...), Men & Women, I can go on lmao. I guess we could start spelling it some weird way for both parties. Did you bring the beer?

Geena

Staff member
She is only showing off the awesomeness because you called her a guy....
My friends and I refer to each other as "you guys" all the time. So don`t even think for a second, that I got offended, butt hurt, or otherwise twisted over something like that. It`s harder to offend me than ya think. ;)

Top Bottom