General Field Box

bigone5500

It may have been posted here before but I am looking for some ideas for a field box for my trucks. Currently I am using a box from harbor freight and it is ok but the storage is not really that great. The removable organizers are nice but the divider customization is lacking. I can't set it up as I want to.

What have/do you guys use to haul your gear in?

20180625_190628.jpg

bigone5500

I've thought about getting a big tackle box but those are so expensive. Maybe I'll see what academy or bass pro has.

Tony

Staff member
I tried to find a picture of it, but can't. And it's just too friggin hot to go outside right now. It has a large top with 4 drawers behind a brownish door. It's mainly green with I think a brownish lid. Yea, that should be all the info you need.

Geena

Staff member
Here is my tool box. It`s a technician`s tool box from Home Depot. I got it for $40, a few years ago.

WP_20160917_006 (1024x562).jpg

bigone5500

You know, they have boxes similar to that at harbor freight. The boxes I'm talking about are silver and come with removable tool holders. I have a three of them. Two of which hold small helis and the other holds tools and parts. I totally forgot about them. Thanks for reminding me Geena! Are those Pelican cases?

Geena

Staff member
You know, they have boxes similar to that at harbor freight. The boxes I'm talking about are silver and come with removable tool holders. I have a three of them. Two of which hold small helis and the other holds tools and parts. I totally forgot about them. Thanks for reminding me Geena! Are those Pelican cases?
No, the one I have is Husky branded, from Home Depot. But a company called Keeter, actually makes it.

Tony

Staff member
The only thing I don't like about the HF boxes is those tool holders are vinyl. The ones that Geena posted are hard plastic. I have already ripped the tool holder that I have for my box and I don't even use it lol. The box is my charging case lmao.

Top Bottom