Events coimng up .. HELI FUN FLY EVENTS ACROSS USA....

Derek

For the t-shirts. Can you not just do a preorder? Then you are sure that you are not going to lose money on them. I know on another forum thats what they did. Get the pricing, put it up here, get the money, then do it. Not financial risk to you.

I agree!!!

Tony

Staff member
The problem with that is it will pay for the shirts, but not the equipment required to process it all. As stated in the other thread, I'm having to weight all my options.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Looks like I'm going to have to get my press back. the quotes that I have gotten tonight are all $20 or more per shirt with only one color of text. there is no way I'm going to charge $25+ per shirt to my members. Sweater, maybe. But not a T-Shirt... I'm still looking.

I never got a big rc-help banner/ decal... I remember you talking about it but if you remember , something had happened and you never shipped it ...

Fly safe!! :) have fun!

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Also

Where can I go to get them made now... Event is cling up and i'd rather have something :)

So people.... Where should I get a tangier printed in the US....

And what front and back logo should be used?

murankar

Staff member
My wife worked for mc sign back in the day. They made my wife a banner for my return home from Iraq. Not sure what they charge. The are based in mentor Ohio.

Gaba, you want to fly it that's fine. That could be the last flight it takes if it crashes. I would need a fund raiser myself. Tony if we meet I would live for you to fly it. My only request is if it crashes it parts for it. You too Gaba.
Right now I may need a new car soon myself so I need to start nickle and dimeing a crash kit before to long.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Gaba, I have no clue what those words mean that you typed up there...

Honestly I don't either

I have no clue what I said there . That's pretty stupid .... Lol

Well

I do want to ask everyone if y'all know where I can get a printed t shirt made..?

Tony

Staff member
Haha, fat fingered it and got struck by the damn auto correct lol.

Give me a bit, im trying.

Top Bottom