Events coimng up .. HELI FUN FLY EVENTS ACROSS USA....

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Event Summary - RunRyder RC Helicopter

There is comprehensive list ..

I think I am going to the one in Austin on April 5-6-7.. If i go i'll be there for saturday.

Also might make it to the Thunderbiurd one on April 19th .. again saturday .. and really wanna go to the Alvarado Fun fly event on May 18th ...

I am hoping to make it to all 3 events .. I sure can do atleast two . Last night I got the green flag for Austin Fun Fly. So .. I am excited! :D

I am posting this here, cause I really wanna see RC-help represented there.. and GROWN :)

And have a ton of fun flying and seeing awesome people fly and crash :D

Come on! Lets do this! :D

Tony

Staff member
You know my number. Just let me know what you need. Unless my hours change, there is no way I can make it to any of these.

wolfman76

hey tony how much you figure a banner with rc-help.com would cost to be attatched to a picnic table or folding table that gaba could setup his birds on and represent????

- - - Updated - - -

i think that might be sumthin for the members to chip in on to get the word out you feel me???

wolfman76

LOL that is too funny jesse but in a friend kinda way gaba hardy har har har ....

- - - Updated - - -

hey tony do you have any t-shirts??? say a large and if you do how much??? i would like one (large)

Tony

Staff member
I will look into getting a banner made up, shouldn't cost that much. As for the shirts, I do not have any. I have the one that I made for myself and the two that I sold to Sam, after that, no one wanted them so I pulled them and didn't make any more. If I can find a good press, I may make some more for those that want them. Cont. 48 only though. Shipping is just too high to ship them out of the country.

Derek

Thanks for posting this, gaba! I was looking through the schedule and I saw that, not only will I be attending IRCHA 2013, but I'll be going to the same place as IRCHA for the 11th Annual Extreme Flight Championship in June. Both the XFC and IRCHA are held at the AMA in Muncie, Indiana, which is a simple 1.5 hours from me. Yeah buddy! I'm gonna go check out hotel reservations now!!!

murankar

Staff member
I should try and go to the Austin fly. I wont be able to fly there but hey maybe someone can fly it for me! any takers?

Tony

Staff member
Damn right I will fly for you. Send me that heli. I will show you what a REAL crash looks like. Even better, it will be cheaper to send back in many small pieces hahahahaha.

Guys, I have been reading everything that is posted in every thread, and I'm seeing more and more people that want shirts, decals and so on. I have already sent Gaba a HUGE decal and have not seen anything of it though... what the hell... lol. But I may do some checking on making an order for some shirts. Since I'm not doing them, I have no idea what the price will be. It will be a small run (by comparison) so that will bring the price up a bit as well. But, I will look into this. I would love to have a shirt for all of the members here to represent the best Rc Support Forum on the net. To me, it's not about the money (if it was, this place would have closed LONG ago lmao), it's about helping others that have the same passion as we do. And with the way RCH has grown in just the last 3 months is reason enough to do even more.

Like I said, there is a screen printing shop just north of me that does amazing work. I will contact them and see what I can get a run done for. I just hope like hell that I have the money to do it and that they don't go to waste like the last batch that I made did. That loss really hurt when people said they wanted them, and then blew me off when I had them. And the wife was PISSED!!!! So if I do this, just remember the wife has my nads in a vice and is just looking for a reason to clamp down...

Tony

Staff member
Looks like I'm going to have to get my press back. the quotes that I have gotten tonight are all $20 or more per shirt with only one color of text. there is no way I'm going to charge $25+ per shirt to my members. Sweater, maybe. But not a T-Shirt... I'm still looking.

Derek

If t-shirts are possible, I'll take a few, for sure. But the decals..I really want some of those. I'll put RCH on all my RC's....no doubt!!!

Tony

Staff member
I'm working on it. Seems like I have another substantial investment in my future... If I go through with this, I just hope it pays off pretty quickly. I'm looking, just give me a bit of time. I'm more trying to figure out when I can do this more than buying the supplies. Time is not on my side right now. I hate to say it, but if I do end up doing this, I may have the worst shipping times in HISTORY with my hours.

Derek

No worries, Tony! No rush!

In the meantime, I can simply just use the Paint program to print out the decal and use clear packing tape to add "RCH" to my FB Albatross and RCH Trainer. I'll do that now and post some pics in a few.

Tony

Staff member
I'm going to make another thread to ask some questions. Make sure to post up in there and let me know your opinion when I get it done.

BOKI

collgabsi; I can't make it to any of those shows but I go to all the local air shows all summer & have fun going to quite a a few them all summer! Dave

Lee

For the t-shirts. Can you not just do a preorder? Then you are sure that you are not going to lose money on them. I know on another forum thats what they did. Get the pricing, put it up here, get the money, then do it. Not financial risk to you.

Top Bottom