ESC ESC's not working

Rbei312

I think I may have figured it out. Started over again, re flashed the board, started new in the tx. Went thru the setup and it still did it. I put everything back together and kept playing with. It seemed to work until I set up the tx. I was messing around in the manual calibration screen and I noticed that the throttle wasn't reading full low. Not by much, just a couple clicks. I had to move low throttle end point to 104 and high to 103. Now that it was reading full low and full high in the GCS it works. Fires up every time.

Rbei312

Yea I know. I did too but I guess it wasn't the right way. I just turned them down in the fx without any regard for the GCS. Seems like everything needs to be done through the GCS. I had my end point turned down to 125 but it didn't work. All I needed was a couple clicks but through the GCS. Live and learn. It's all part of the fun

Rbei312

Just wanted to update you all on this issue. I have been flying, I have 36 flights so far but the problem has still remained. But I think I now know why it was happening. I bought a flip32 board and a orange receiver for another 250 build. I installed the orange in the 250 with the cc3d on PWM and the problem went away. I think the spektrum satellite was not playing nicely with the cc3d. I now have the flip installed with orange and it's also working great.

Top Bottom