Quad Eachine EX110

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Did you click save and reboot the FC?

To be honest I'm not sure. I know after #3, I typed saved and then it rebooted. I'll check again. I didn't save nothing after that. I just on plugged the quad,shut TX off and then turn everything back on to checked the bind and it works... I think.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Well I got everything going in the right direction with the right TX control and saved this time :punch:. I'm still having problems with TX throttle control. Throttle control in cleanflight with master works but not the stick. Any ideas? My brain had enough for the time being. It's break time again :biglaugh:

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Good morning all. I'm back to trying to get the throttle to work. I went through the whole process again. Had no problem binding but no throttle still. EyeStation mention something about extend the travel on that channel (Ch.5/Aux1) and I'm sorry but I don't understand what he's talking about. Maybe someone can explain it to me. I'm going to have to wait til HeliDirect opens up so I can contact them and maybe they can walk me through, I hope. Til then I'm going to keep on trying. To windy to fly my helis today so quad 101 will be my mission today. I need to get this quad going. I had my FPV goggles since DEC 6th and haven't had the chance to try them out. One of theses years, I guess Lol.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
:thinking: Well this stinks. Finally the HeliDirect quad representative "Jody" got a hold of me this afternoon and tried to help me out with The Ex 110 throttle ptroblem. He gave it the college try and mention to me that he hasn't had one of theses quads to try it out just yet. He had no idea and wasn't any help. Quad expert? :twitch: So I'm stuck with a quad that I can't fly :whining:. Hopefully Tony will receive his quad and maybe He'll be able to help me out or maybe some other member can lend a hand. Oh well, Thanks for the help ladies and gentlemen :hdbng:

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Hey Tony. That will work. I tried again today to get the throttle working and this time I can't even get the quad to bind at all. Is there away to reset everything and start all over again? I can't believe the quad guy at HeliDirect was clueless. That doesn't help. Right now I'm stuck til I can bind this damn thing. Good luck with yours.

Tony

Staff member
To start all over you will take all of the text you copied in the dump file and paste all of it into the CLI and click enter. Then type save and click enter. This will take it back to factory default settings as long as you got the dump BEFORE you bound it up.

Stambo

I'll just throw something in here, a lot of these boards won't arm if you have not calibrated the accelerometers.
You can spin the motors from the GUI but not from the tx.
Is there LEDs, what are they doing?
Just a thought. :)

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Hey Stambo, No leds and I haven't calibrated the accelerometers, when it was binded yesterday. Today I can't even bind the quad. As soon I plug the battery in, the motor start to spin. When I plug the quad to the computer, the motor wont spin. When I go into the motor section of cleanflight, when I push the master to the top the computer shows the motor working but no sound. I do have the sound on. I don't understand, yesterday i can bind and today nada.

Tony

Staff member
I'm not sure what you mean by 'sound'. In order to spin the motors in cleanflight you must have the battery plugged in. If the motors are spinning up, then you are not at low throttle. Have you reduced your stick travel (raising the number on the lower side of THR or ALT)?

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
To start all over you will take all of the text you copied in the dump file and paste all of it into the CLI and click enter. Then type save and click enter. This will take it back to factory default settings as long as you got the dump BEFORE you bound it up.

I gave that a try Tony and I don't know but I screwed something up. I just know that I have 2 quads that aren't working and FPV glasses that are. Back to the drawing board I guess. Mann do I enjoy my heli alot :)

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter

What happens if I DON'T dump before I bound it up? The quad won't be able to bind? I tried early this morning to dump files again and it seems like it doesn't go back to default. I can't get the quad rx blinking in fast mode to bind. Acts like its binded already. I'm not sure if any of this makes sense. I've been checking the comments on this quad and most say that they have a hard time with cleanflight and this quad together. Eachine EX110 110mm Micro FPV Racing Quadcopter With 800TVL Camera Based On F3 Flight Controller Sale - Banggood.com Hopefully you can come up with a solution when your quad come in Tony.

Tony

Staff member
It was worth a shot.

In order to bind it again, you will have to put in that code in the CLI to put it into bind mode. Not sure if this will work though, but I guess it's possible that it lost the bind. It's worth a shot anyway.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
It was worth a shot.

In order to bind it again, you will have to put in that code in the CLI to put it into bind mode. Not sure if this will work though, but I guess it's possible that it lost the bind. It's worth a shot anyway.

Dummie me has no idea what code your talking about. Is it : set spektrum_sat_bind=3 then type save then enter. To reset I typed in CLI dump file then enter. Highlite all that info like you show me then right click copy then went to CLI right clink paste then enter then type save then enter. I hope I did it right.

BTW Tony, on a different topic, you would like to know and laugh at us but the next two night here it's going to be below 30 degrees "28" :yuck:

Tony

Staff member
Yes, type set spektrum_sat_bind=3 then Enter. Then Save and then enter. Then unplug the battery from the quad and plug it back in. This should put the Rx in bind mode. Then just bind as usual. Just don't forget to go back in after you bind and set it to set spektrum_sat_bind=0

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Yes, type set spektrum_sat_bind=3 then Enter. Then Save and then enter. Then unplug the battery from the quad and plug it back in. This should put the Rx in bind mode. Then just bind as usual. Just don't forget to go back in after you bind and set it to set spektrum_sat_bind=0

Anytime I plug the battery to the quad,it spins up. So when I go into cleanflight I plug the usb to computer to power up. Then after entering the command and reboots I un plug the usb wire,wait a couple of seconds then plug it back in to the computer. If I plug the battery in to the quad instead of the computer, the mtors start to spin. I do have everything low as possible so it doesn't arm but it does. I so confuse :biglaugh:

Tony

Staff member
what are your throttle endpoints? and also go into cleanflight with just the USB cable connected (no battery) and make sure motor stop is turned on.

Tony

Staff member
And send me your dump file. Just put it into notepad, save it, zip it and upload it here. Maybe I can see something in there that is off.

Top Bottom