450 E-razor 450 gyro help

Tony

Staff member
Yes, I have used the ga250 on anything from a 250 to a 600 myself and it works fine. and the gy48v is a piezoelectric gyro that is very sensitve to temp changes. MEMS is much better like the ga250. I won't ever use one again.

z257

alright. and my transmitter doesnt have a gyro toggle switch. and i saw on the setup vids on youtube you have to switch it 3 times. what would i use to do tht?
thanks

heli-maniac

if you are still using the recon tx that came with the erazor it will not work that i know of
and your in for heck of a ride trying to keep it set right that tx is pure junk i have 3 of them setting in a box ready for the trash can

murankar

Staff member
My first radio [FlySky CT6] did not have a toggle switch for the gyro either. I had a knob instead, I had to twist it back and forth three times to get into the setup menu. It was a real pain in the arse to work with.

z257

my radio says on my knob A:ch6 H:ch5. do you guy think this is the gyro knob???? my owners manual is completely useless

murankar

Staff member
I had to go in to the P.C. software and set the knob to channel 5 or set the channel mixing. Its been since February since I did that so I don't remember exactly how I did it. Like I said it was a pain in the arse to have it set up like that. If you do have to set the knob just make sure that before you fly the knob is set over 50% so you can be in head hold mode.

Tony

Staff member
I don't know about your Rx, but on the Spektrum/JR Rx's the gyro gain is on Ch 5. but yours may be different. Ch 5 is also the gear switch on said Tx's as well.

Top Bottom