Spektrum DX8 to DX9 model transfer

Admiral

DX9 Manual page 24. Done a "Export/Import Models" between a DX8e and a DX9 without any problems. Although it was fixed wing models. for the DX8e, it is probably possible, that threat was originally written in early 2015 I had owned my DX9 since late 2013 when they were first released
Maybe the Gen 2 and Variants will transfer but in 2013 when the DX9 was released it wasn't possible, this thread is from early 2015 when people had been working on it for over 12 months and there were some conversion programs around but I never found one that was 100% effective. Maybe I should have clarified Gen 1.

Meerkat

What version firmware is on your DX9? There is no Gen 1 or 2 DX9. My DX9 was pre-owned and the original owner never updated firmware and it was firmware from 2013. I updated the firmware to 2.07.03 and no problems.

Spektrum™ DX9 AirWare™ NO CROSSFIRE Version 2.07.03 (11 September 2020)​

Admiral

Had nothing to do with firmware in 2013 that is 8 years ago the DX9 was New on the market, a heap of upgrades, new models and Airware updates later it may well be fixed now. There also was original DX9 and the DX9 Black I call them Gen 1 & 2 you call them whatever you like.
Don't want to have a pissing competition over a 2015 thread.

Meerkat

"Don't want to have a pissing competition over a 2015 thread."

If I want to compete, I will chose a worthy competitor.

Top Bottom