Derek's lil girl is on the way

Stambo

Congrats Derek, and off course Jordan, she did all the HARD work.
Hows that feeling when you first hold your little girl and she looks into your eyes.
Pretty amazing huh.

I am told they can hardly see a thing but I don't believe it. :)

Tony

Staff member
It happened, I have seen the pics lol. If he is like me, he doesn't like to post family on public forums, but you never know.

Derek

Pics or it didn't happen. :D :poidh:

Congrats Derek on the addition! :thumbsup:

I laughed so hard when I saw this post. Thanks for that! It was funny! I can promise you that "it" definitely happened!!!

I have some pictures on my laptop, finally. I'll post a couple of them. Not sure how big they are. I hope they aren't too big. Tony...if the pictures are not of appropriate size, would you please edit them for me? We are still at the hospital and won't get released until tomorrow afternoon. So anyway...I hope these pics upload correctly.

This is Makayla Chanel. As of right now, she is 32.5 hours old.
Makayla1.jpgMakayla2.jpg

Makayla1.jpg

Makayla2.jpg

Congrats bro to you and your lovely wife!

She's gorgeous and will be an absolute bundle of joy!
Be ready for the great days and the grizzly days, but each day is worth it!
Congrats again bro!!

I'll second what Breeze said, still haven't seen any flight lol

Last edited:

Derek

Thank you everyone! Lil Makayla is just awesome!

As far as flight time....I haven't gotten much of that lately anyway. It's been windy and below freezing temperatures lately. Some people are ok with flying in the cold. I just don't think I can handle it. I still have my Phoenix sim and that will just have to do for now.

We are still at the hospital...scheduled for a release time of 5:30pm, Monday the 16th. I'm sure I'll post some more pictures of Makayla, if no one minds.

teleman

Congratulations Derek…She's defiantly beautiful , I know because my girls gave her the big awwwwwwwwwwww…..and I agree ….

Top Bottom