Derek's lil girl is on the way

Tony

Staff member
As I posted on facebook, no matter what the names she calls you, just blow it off. She is going to be completely correct, but just blow it off lol.

Good luck to you both. Can't wait to see the little one.

Derek

Thanks a lot guys. She's sleeping right now. It's a waiting game now but we made it to the hospital before the snow storm hit. I should have brought my Trex 600. I could work on that to occupy my time, lol. I do have to say, the 24 hour cafeteria here is awesome!!!

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
All my best derrick! At least you made it to the hospital. My son was born on the bathroom floor! Lol

Derek

At 4:24pm today, December 14, 2013, Makayla Chanel was born. She weighs 7lbs 9oz and is 20.5" long. She has 10 fingers, 10 toes, and a great head of hair. I'll post some pictures as soon as I can.

Thank you everyone for the kind words and best wishes. Mom and baby are doing very well!

wolfman76

Outstanding great news! !!!! Congratulations and on a positive note atleast she wasn't born on Friday the 13th.... lol

Last edited:

Graham Lawrie

At 4:24pm today, December 14, 2013, Makayla Chanel was born. She weighs 7lbs 9oz and is 20.5" long. She has 10 fingers, 10 toes, and a great head of hair. I'll post some pictures as soon as I can.

Thank you everyone for the kind words and best wishes. Mom and baby are doing very well!

BRILLIANT NEWS FOR YOU BOTH DEREK:) BE GOOD TO THE MRS:) ALL THE BEST TO YOU BOTH Slàinte mhor!

Top Bottom