1. If you would like to get rid of these banners and the ads within the posts, all you have to do is sign up and they will go away!
  2. Welcome to Rc-Help, are you here looking for the PDF Plans? They are located in the store in the tab above, but you must be signed in to access that part of the site. It only takes a second to sign up!
  3. Like Us On Facebook!
    Hello Guest, it occurred to us during that last server failure that we had no way of informing the members of the site of the failure and I would like to invite you to like us on facebook so that you can get updates if the site happens to go down again. We don't post much over there unless we are updating the members so we will not flood your feed like some places do. Just click on Like and then allow notifications and that's it. See you there soon!

Click Here To Rc-Help's Facebook page!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest, I see you are not signed up on our forum yet. Did you know Registration is FREE and is only a couple clicks away? You can even sign in from Facebook, Twitter or Google+ for your convenience! So what are you waiting for, CLICK HERE to join in on the conversation!

Quad Conspiracy 220

Discussion in 'Multi-Rotor' started by Ben, Jul 27, 2018.

< Drone Zones In Brisbane Australia | Fly Egg 130 Not Connecting In Beta Flight >
  1. Ben

Ben New Member

Blog Posts:
    so i have a blade conspiracy 220 still kida new to the hobby. Recently wrecked it , not that bad in my opinion changed one ESC used beta flight to calibrate it etc , now it’s flying funny , it doesnt have much punch out and doesnt want to stay level , throttle seems somewhat un controllable only after few seconds of flight , im pulling my hair out on this one please help lol

2. Tony

Tony Administrator Staff Member

Blog Posts:
    Did you go back with the same brand and size on the ESC?

3. Ben

Ben New Member

Blog Posts:
    Yes exact same ones

4. Tony

Blog Posts:
    Interesting. And you are 100% sure that all ESC's are calibrated together? Have you gone into betaflight and watched where the bars are moving to? After you raise the throttle (props off) some of the motors will speed up and the others will spool down because of the gyros.

5. Ben

Ben New Member

Blog Posts:
    When i hook it ip to beta flight and calibrate the motors they dont stop beeping , they beep for atleast 3 min and dont sound in sink when they beep .

6. Tony

Blog Posts:
    I have had times when the flight controller is hooked up to the computer, it will not work correctly. But once I disconnect it, it will start working great and like it should.

7. Ben

Ben New Member

Blog Posts:
    Not 100 % sure abought the esc’s being in sink , fairly new to beta flight so im prolly not using it to its full potential lol

8. Tony

Blog Posts:
    Welcome to my world. lol. If I had it here with me, I think I could narrow it down faster. Sure sounds like something is not communicating in one way or another.

9. Ben

Ben New Member

Blog Posts:
    Ok thanks for your help , ill attempt to re cal the esc’s , hope its not the fcb

10. Ben

Ben New Member

Blog Posts:
    Update replaced 2 esc’s and a motor , seems it runs slightly better , however when i hover it seems like it has a slight miss , jitter , like a motor missing ?

11. Tony

Blog Posts:
    Sorry for the delay, been on the road this week.

Is there any way you can get me a video of what it is doing? That would help out a lot in determining what it is or is not doing.

< Drone Zones In Brisbane Australia | Fly Egg 130 Not Connecting In Beta Flight >