1. If you would like to get rid of these banners and the ads within the posts, all you have to do is sign up and they will go away!
  2. Welcome to Rc-Help, are you here looking for the PDF Plans? They are located in the store in the tab above, but you must be signed in to access that part of the site. It only takes a second to sign up!
  3. Like Us On Facebook!
    Hello Guest, it occurred to us during that last server failure that we had no way of informing the members of the site of the failure and I would like to invite you to like us on facebook so that you can get updates if the site happens to go down again. We don't post much over there unless we are updating the members so we will not flood your feed like some places do. Just click on Like and then allow notifications and that's it. See you there soon!

Click Here To Rc-Help's Facebook page!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest, I see you are not signed up on our forum yet. Did you know Registration is FREE and is only a couple clicks away? You can even sign in from Facebook, Twitter or Google+ for your convenience! So what are you waiting for, CLICK HERE to join in on the conversation!

Servos Check These Specs

Discussion in 'Electronics' started by fran11784, Sep 14, 2020.

< Motor Continuous Watt Calculation | Will Dsmx Work? >
  1. fran11784

fran11784 Member Goblin 380 Supporter

Blog Posts:
    Hi all, do these sound like high end servos? They are RJXs new brushless servos. I was ordering a set of their coreless ones, paid for them and they sent me a message that they have been upgraded. Of course they want more money.....

Tail

Operation Voltage:6V-8.4V
    Weight: 70g
    Torque: 4.8kg/cm@6V
    5.8kg/cm@7.4V
    7.3kg/cm@8.4V
    Speed : 0.025sec/60°@8.4V
    0.028sec/60°@7.4V
    0.032sec/60°@6V
    Frequency: 760µs/333hz
    Gear Type: Metal Gear
    Motor Type: Brushless Motor

Cyclic

Operation Voltage:6V-8.4V
    Weight: 70g
    Torque: 15.6kg/cm@6V
    19.9kg/cm@7.4V
    23.5kg/cm@8.4V
    Speed : 0.056sec/60°@8.4V
    0.067sec/60°@7.4V
    0.073sec/60°@6V
    Frequency: 1520µs/333hz
    Gear Type: Metal Gear
    Motor Type: Brushless Motor

2. rdsok

rdsok Well-Known Member

Blog Posts:
    You may start by looking at specs to see which product you may be interested in... but do not make buying decisions based on those alone. Specs will not tell you anything about the quality of the specific model of a device you are looking at or if the company that makes it is any good to purchase from.

I don't mind a company trying to upsell me... but I get pretty suspicious when they attempt it after a sale. I'd suggest you vet the company first to see if they can be trusted to stand behind their products, then look for actual reviews on the exact model you are interested in. The quality of the part is not determined by the brand, I've seen too many companies make really good and really crappy stuff...

3. fran11784

fran11784 Member Goblin 380 Supporter

Blog Posts:
    Sorry, I should have been more clear. I have delt with RJX for many things. They are a good company so Im not worried about that at all. I have a set of their coreless servos in a scale ship and was going to buy another set, but they are discontinued so they are sending the the bushless ones at the same price now. They list for 475, way more then I gave them, we shall see... Comparing those specs to other servos like MKS and Futaba they seem right on par

< Motor Continuous Watt Calculation | Will Dsmx Work? >