Power Supply's Charger Power Supply Setup?

Tony

Staff member
I should have added more to that. I didn't take care of this battery AT ALL lol. it's a little 20c and I stuck it on a plane running two EDF's with no airflow. That was the beginning. Now, it puffs up every time I run it. I never put it on storage charge which was my first mistake and must be done if you want them to last and they are going to sit for a while.

I should have added more to that. I didn't take care of this battery AT ALL lol. it's a little 20c and I stuck it on a plane running two EDF's with no airflow. That was the beginning. Now, it puffs up every time I run it. I never put it on storage charge which was my first mistake and must be done if you want them to last and they are going to sit for a while.

Actually, I was wondering about that, when should I put them on storage charge...If I'm not gonna use them for 1 week or like 3 days?

Tony

Staff member
I would suggest 3 days, but I don't see any issue with using them one week, charging them and letting them sit until the next week. They are still getting used. Mine would sit for months with a full charge, or very little charge.

Okay, sounds good. I have to say, as a beginner to flying (CP), this is hands-down the best way to find information on anything related to R/C Heli flying. I literally spent days for information and never got any good answers (maybe I didn't know what to search for though; I don't seem to have this problem as much anymore.) So congrats to you and everyone that contributes on here! And thanks! :cheerful:

Tony

Staff member
Hey, it's my pleasure. This is why I created this forum. A place that people can come and get answers without being harassed for asking the same questions that all beginners ask. Nothing but friendly help here.

Top Bottom