Changed The Forum Structure

Admiral

Looks good Tony, logical and easy to navigate for new members, I never had any issues with the previous style though. It was as logical but more compact.

Heliman450

Hi Tony, I looked around a bit and I think it's a big improvement on the previous version. The only thing I'd say is that the RC-Help Supporter option should be more prominent (murankar also mentioned it). I'd like to join this and give financial support to an amazing information resource but I'd have to ask "how does one achieve it?"

Tony

Staff member
The Rc-Help Supporter membership is available, but I'm still working on what to give back to the members that purchase it. I have decided to separate the RCH 600 supporters and the RCH supporters. I need to make a new section just for those that are supporting Rc-Help as a whole, and not just for one aircraft.

To achieve the supporter status, just click on settings at the top of any page in the forum, and on the left, scroll down to Paid Subscriptions. In there, you will see the Rc-Help Supporter dropdown. Pick your length of time, and you are set. I would like to hear from the supporters as to what you would like from Rc-Help for this supporter status.

Or, just click on this link...
http://www.rc-help.com/payments.php

Heliman450

The Rc-Help Supporter membership is available, but I'm still working on what to give back to the members that purchase it. I have decided to separate the RCH 600 supporters and the RCH supporters. I need to make a new section just for those that are supporting Rc-Help as a whole, and not just for one aircraft.

To achieve the supporter status, just click on settings at the top of any page in the forum, and on the left, scroll down to Paid Subscriptions. In there, you will see the Rc-Help Supporter dropdown. Pick your length of time, and you are set. I would like to hear from the supporters as to what you would like from Rc-Help for this supporter status.

Or, just click on this link...
http://www.rc-help.com/payments.php

Hi Tony, I was thinking more along the lines of a field in the home page where viewers can easily see the option and what benefits there are, possibly some words to appeal for the support it gives to the site.

Tony

Staff member
That is what I'm working on right now. I'm just not sure, at this time, what would benefit those here in the USA as well as those, like yourself, that are in other countries from me. As I'm sure you know, this forum is run only by me. I have mods and fantastic members, but as for the upkeep of the forum, server and files, it's all put on me here in Oklahoma. So I'm trying to come up with something that will benefit everyone.

Tony

Staff member
Hey everyone, just an update. In the Multimedia section, I have removed the subforums from that section now so it should be a bit easier to post your videos, pictures and cameras that you use in that section.

Tony

Staff member
Thank you. There for a while, it just kind of sat here as a place for people to post. I think it's time to take RCH to the next level and that is what I'm trying to do now. If you think of any other improvements which you would like to see on here, post them up.

And welcome to RCH! I see this is your first post here on the forum!

:welcome1:

Top Bottom