Trucks Breaking in my new T-Maxx 3.3

Nope don't work for traxxas I wish I could but I have a T-Maxx Pro 15 they have helped me a lot with it so any questions you can contact Traxxas do you have the number

bigone5500

I can get it. Thanks. I watched the video on breaking in the slipper on the electric vehicles. Does this apply to nitro powered models?

bigone5500

I wonder if the 5352R slipper is an 'upgrade' to this truck? The book states it as a (heavy duty) and mentions the Revo.

I have also searched and searched youtube for videos on rebuilding this thing. I can't find any on the nitro models. I think I may do my first instructional video on this. Assuming I can get some guidance on doing it right.

bigone5500

I finally got Traxxas on the phone. I told him about my issue and they are sending me a new set of pads (kit) as a courtesy. He told me that it's easy to install which involves removal of the old components and reassembly with the new ones then tightening the nut all the way and backing it out 1/4 turn. He also said the 5352R (heavy duty) kit is a good kit if I plan on racing or are in a heavy use situation. I will now have 2 sets of pads and if I find I am going through them too quickly, then I will upgrade to the heavy duty ones.

bigone5500

I didn't finish the break-in process. I almost got done with the 4th tank when my slipper broke. I should re-start the 4th step right?

bigone5500

Now that my break in period is done, I can have fun with it. One question I have is about the after run oil. I have been putting 5 drops in the carb and cylinder. I use the easy start to whirl it a little then re-install the glow plug.

Anything wrong with that?

Top Bottom