Micro Blade SR

Tony

Staff member
My apologies, I did mean ESC and not Rx lmao. The ESC goes under the battery tray.

John

that's OK Tony, I'm just relieved that it WAS the esc, I was getting nervous! Besides that, you are the biggest help I have and I appreciate EVERYTHING you are teaching me. I'm trying to get all of those parts for the HK. . . none of the hobby stores like them, nor do they support them. They told me nothing but bad things about them, like none of the trex parts actually fit. What's your take on them?

Tony

Staff member
35 should be good if it's a good quality ESC. and every LHS out there will talk down on the knockoff's because they want to sell you 'their' kits and parts. I have to agree with them that their stuff is better, but when I was learning, I didn't want to smash $700 worth of helicopter into the ground, I would rather do it with a $200 heli.

John

Man Tony, your videos are AWESOME. . . I just watched one again, the full CCPM one that's like 50 mins. Thanks again for that. Do you have any knowledge with the BeastX?

John

the video freezes at 34:17. . . do you know why? Also, do you have any videos with your face in them? LOL, Im not gay or anything, just wanted to put a face to the voice, lol. Thanks again Tony for everything.

Paulster2

I am El Taco!
the video freezes at 34:17. . . do you know why? Also, do you have any videos with your face in them? LOL, Im not gay or anything, just wanted to put a face to the voice, lol. Thanks again Tony for everything.

Oh, you don't want to see Tony ... It would scare you away from the site I tell you. :chuckles:

Tony

Staff member
Unfortunately I don't have any experience with BeastX. And the video freezing would either be youtube, or your internet connection. Not sure why it's doing that though. First I have heard of the video freezing. And there is one video where you can see me, but it's time to play hide and seek lmao.

John

Tony, do you know how you would put the ar7010r rev limiter onto the align 91h? the heat sync is in the way. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!

Tony

Staff member
Gaba is the man with the plan on a nitro. If this is not nitro, can you post a pic of what you are trying to fit and where?

John

Tony, I am DESPERATE for your help, or somebody who knows about the hc3sx. . . I just cannot seem to grasp these directions! As one other described it, it's like a dog chasing it's tail! All of the different modes, etc. Do you or anybody else know how to set this thing up? Any help would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks a mil Tony.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
ohh so you are using helicommand.. ? cool.. I havent used it much, so wouldnt be able to help. But can help you with the align 91 engine if you do need that. let me know.. make a new post on the helicopters (700 size) or engines (if there is one) forum.. so that the info is available to public for help if they need it. :)

I am flying two nitros right now.. :)

Tony

Staff member
I wish I knew about that, but I have no clue. As stated above, post it in the heli section, I"m sure Eric or Lee or someone will know something about them.

Top Bottom