Micro Blade nano cpx

heli-maniac

sunk my nano in the dogs water bowl:emono:
got it out quick and got the battery unplugged and went strait to the hairdrier got all dry popped in a fresh battery and it all seems to be fine got super lucky

murankar

Staff member
Glad you saved it. Just be careful when using a hair drier on the circuit board. They can put out static charged air.

heli-maniac

ya i was not holding the dry close to it so it was fine
going to shoot some video tonight of what i have been learning with the nano

Microbus

What BL kit did you get and is there a video showing how to install it? I've seen a few different ones and it looks like there's a few different ways to do it. What's the advantage of going BL? Did you get the mild or wild one?

I've been reading about this, but I don't understand it all. I may try to do it to one of my Nanos.

got the email the BL kit is in stock im hopping to have it ordered this week end

heli-maniac

im getting the mild kit to keep for indoors the kit is a custom built one that i have come across hear a few people really like it
and the one at aeo is all ways out of stock and cant get a return email from them figure i would go with one i will atleast get help if i need it
going to BL kit is because the stock motors die often and dont make any power and bogs bad and stock motors are on back order your lucky to find one if needed

xokia

sunk my nano in the dogs water bowl:emono:
got it out quick and got the battery unplugged and went strait to the hairdrier got all dry popped in a fresh battery and it all seems to be fine got super lucky
This has happened to me so many times LOL. I swear the damn dogs water dish acts like a magnet to my helicopter. Of all the places it can crash it always seems to end up in the water dish. I started putting a magazine over the water dish when I fly.

murankar

Staff member
You got the water dish tony has the dense and I have the house. Good luck with that fix. Maybe pour out the water and refill after you done flying.

heli-maniac

well just checked to see were the frame was
it will be here when i get home from work woohoo
also the new canopy i cant wait to get this thing back together

xokia

Stupid question but what's the difference between nano and mcpx? Just the size? How much smaller is it? Is there a performance difference?

Last edited:
Top Bottom