Micro Blade nano cpx

heli-maniac

i just ordered my nano cpx a early birthday gift to my self the living room is in for it now lol
so this will be my thread on the Blade Nano cpx

heli-maniac

well see how durable it is i have already broke the skids on the second battery set it down alittle too hard
will have to see if they make some extreme skids for it like on my solo pro

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Check out air time Rc products. The last version he sold me never broke for me on the mcpx BL. Give that a shot :)

Fly safe!! :) have fun!

Derek

I want one of these lil buggers. I think it would be a lot of fun to have something that I could actually fly around more aggressively in my own backyard. I can hover my Trex 500 around from spot to spot, but that's about it. Pitch pumps usually gets the attention of the neighbor kids. Makes me glad that i have a fenced in yard that prevents them from getting too close. Anyway...it looks like you have a nice lil flyer there.

heli-maniac

well got the lo pro skids ordered from Air Time should have them next week

Mean wile im working on a canopy cant stand the stock one will update on it here in a few

heli-maniac

ok did the o ring mod also made some tail boom braces for looks and got the canopy painted and decals on and new carbon tail fin
have air time lopro skids on the way
this is all the mods it will get till it starts braking

Last edited:

heli-maniac

thanks but they are just for looks they dont really do anything they pop off if it hits to hard
bad thing is it looks like the motor is already shot and have only put 15 batteries on it guess its going to get a BL motor up grade
they are not worth the 150. price tag that is for sure

Microbus

well i found the main gear had slid down...

Mine did the same thing and I couldn't even get it off the ground. Once I took the play out of the main shaft it was flying correct again. Since mine is used I check for that after every crash.

- - - Updated - - -

Which is often. lol

heli-maniac

got the email the BL kit is in stock im hopping to have it ordered this week end

- - - Updated - - -

Mine did the same thing and I couldn't even get it off the ground. Once I took the play out of the main shaft it was flying correct again. Since mine is used I check for that after every crash.

- - - Updated - - -

Which is often. lol
i hot glued mine on so it cant just fall down

Top Bottom