Batteries Blade mCP-X Batteries 300mah 35c $2.96 ea! (NO LONGER AVAILABLE!!!)

Tony

Staff member
It really depends on how you are flying them and storing them. If you are flying them down to 3.0vDC all the time, that could damage them. If you are leaving them at that very low charge for a week or more, that will damage them. If you leave them with a full charge in them, then that will damage them. The way you can make them last is to store them at 3.8 volts. Or 3.8vps (volts per cell) if you are doing this on a 2s or more.

I have over 50 cycles on my batteries (the ones in this thread I purchased) and they are still as good now as they were day 1. Hope this helps.

murankar

Staff member
I man handle my batteries. I have the dates written on them and I can tell ya that all three are at least a year old.

I have not been the most careful with three packs that I have. Some time one of the packs needed all 2200 mah put back in. No puffing, still balance at 4.20 volts and still run about 5 minutes of flight time.

When I invest in my new batteries I would love to stick with the gensace packs, will see how the money looks in a few months.

xokia

I have over 50 cycles on my batteries (the ones in this thread I purchased) and they are still as good now as they were day 1. Hope this helps.
I have similiar flight times out of mine. my stock eflights are puffed but I also dont treat them with a lot of care. I have the turnigy nano's 45-90s one battery above the 35Cs. I have a bunch of flight on them and they aren't puffed at all.

The one crappy battery I have is a hyperion its puffed also but still works and I have about 30-40 flights on it.

Top Bottom