Batteries Blade mCP-X Batteries 300mah 35c $2.96 ea! (NO LONGER AVAILABLE!!!)

Tony

Staff member
Some of you may know, I only have the two batteries for my poor little helicopter. I like this because I can't go out and just kill thing thing flying 8 straight packs lol. That is until now... I just placed an order for 6 Turnigy 300mah 35c 1s batteries for the mCP-X. They are usually 4.99, but I found a loophole to get them cheaper, and I'm going to share that with you here. The first thing you have to do is click on THIS LINK. This is the 6 port charger for the 1s mcpx batteries. But, they are -19 and back ordered. Not a big deal. Right above the price, you will see the link for the batteries. If you click on that, how ever many times per battery count (click once, one battery, click twice, two batteries and so on) and they will go from $4.99 to $2.96. SCORE!

So yeah, I now have 6 of these on the way. Gaba, if you are selling one of your multi chargers, let me know and I will buy it. If not, I will get the one Lee linked to as I like having that straight board to plug them into. I'm getting ready to have a lot of fun (and destruction) with this heli!

Lee

Re: Blade mCP-X Batteries 300mah 35c $2.96 ea!

Damn you couldn't have found that out two days ago????

Tony

Staff member

:lmao:

I didn't have my Tx two days ago and had no reason to find them hahaha. Sorry bro. You can always order these, and send yours back... Just a thought...

Tony

Staff member

You guys know if I would have found this sooner, I would have posted it sooner hahaha. It's a killer deal though if they keep the loophole open...

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!

tony.. yeah i will sell you the 6 port charger.. you'll just have to swap the connector it comes with to deans.. :)

text me.. ;)

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!

the only one problem i see with the hyperion one except for bein pricey is that its for the ultra ultra micro (msr kind) batteries i think right? you have to buy 6 converter cables from lhs (like the ones that come with your stock mcpx charger) to charge mcpx size batteries.

if i am not mistaken...

Tony

Staff member

Ah, if it has the micro connectors like the msr, screw that lmao. Text coming your way. I'm going to need it. actually, I think I have hurt my two batteries for my heli. Now, they are not lasting even 3 minutes... But, that was with heavy flipping, rolling, pitch pumps upright and inverted just trying to feel her out. Lets just say, my swash plate is too low lmao.

Tony

Staff member

Just checked, and my batteries have shipped. I should get them in about a month lmao. Can't wait, mine are a little tired. That, or both the main and tail motor are going out. $2.96 for a battery, that's what i'm talking about...

crashbash

What flight time would one expect on these batteries for say general sports flying on a stock bird.

Rob

Tony

Staff member

No 3D or hard pitch pumps, you can get about 6 minutes out of them from what I'm reading. Right now, tossing my mcpx around I'm getting about 2.5 minutes of usable battery. I should get about 4 minutes with my current setup and some hard collective and cyclic moves. It's about a 25% increase in runtime. But, I got it for the 35c rating. They can handle a 10.5 amp discharge, and with the brushless I'm looking at, it's needed.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!

if you are in idle up as soon as you start the heli and fly around like that... 4 minutes is all you will get... or i should say you should get..

i dont use normal mode at all.. so i dont know how much time that will add with the turnigy batteries on stock setup.. you might be looking at may be 5 or 5.30..

Tony

Staff member

I would say it's all going to depend on your collective and cyclic management. The more you give, the shorter your flight will be. Once I get them, I will be comparing everything. and I will be setting my timer to start when I move the stick, stop when I lower it, and do this for normal just putting around, idle up just putting around, then the same for more heavy moves like taking off fast, FFF and so on. Then, I will be able to give the answer.

But like you, the fun switch is hit as soon as the blades get close to 0 pitch hahahaa.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!

it does depend on that very very true... but if you are running open throttle all the way across like me, you really wont see THAT much of a difference i would think.. but hey it would be good if you do tests..

BL setup... your turnigy's will go not more than 3.5 minutes.. try to remember that.. cause the heli doesnt slow down like it does on brushed.. it quits and falls as soon as battery goes low.. just remember guys, if thinking of going brushless, try to remember the timer switch to keep safe, higher head speed crashes do mean a bit more wear and part count.. but still this is a mcpx ! its a freaking beast!!!! lol

Tony

Staff member

Here is an update on this. 3 weeks and 1 day later after ordering these, I finally got them. The box was beat all to crap, but the batteries seem to be okay. I charged all 6 of them at the same time, and they charged. I have tried two of them, but only hovering around in my living room and some pitch pumps outside at midnight under the street light. I'm leaving my timer set on 3 minutes, and may have to lower that. More than likely I will be selling these batteries and ordering some 550's since I have the brushless setup now and need the extra run time.

If you don't mind waiting 3 weeks, order these. But, I think I'm done ordering from anywhere but the USA. I hate waiting lol.

Tony

Staff member

try to remember the timer switch to keep safe

If you would break down and get a DX8 like the rest of us, the timer starts automatically lol. I love that feature on this Tx.

nikssehagal

Banned

Nice to know that in your given post, information about the helicopter's batteries is so good.I have a helicopter and it has 3 batteries but it is not working good and I didn't know that these types of the batteries were available in the market.So thanks for the given information about this batteries and it would be very useful for me.So keep posting.

Bruno

Some of you may know, I only have the two batteries for my poor little helicopter. I like this because I can't go out and just kill thing thing flying 8 straight packs lol. That is until now... I just placed an order for 6 Turnigy 300mah 35c 1s batteries for the mCP-X. They are usually 4.99, but I found a loophole to get them cheaper, and I'm going to share that with you here. The first thing you have to do is click on THIS LINK. This is the 6 port charger for the 1s mcpx batteries. But, they are -19 and back ordered. Not a big deal. Right above the price, you will see the link for the batteries. If you click on that, how ever many times per battery count (click once, one battery, click twice, two batteries and so on) and they will go from $4.99 to $2.96. SCORE!

So yeah, I now have 6 of these on the way. Gaba, if you are selling one of your multi chargers, let me know and I will buy it. If not, I will get the one Lee linked to as I like having that straight board to plug them into. I'm getting ready to have a lot of fun (and destruction) with this heli!

Hi Tony, so I just bought 4 for $20 shipped from same retailer. Question: my eflite 200 mah lipos lost their punch after about 20 charges. Is that typical?

Top Bottom