250 Blade 300x and a 3gx..... Has anyone tried this?

Lcrrick

I have to say to Tony and everyone that has helped with this project, Hats off to you all! I finally followed all steps and procedures of the 3GX set up.

I have 2 Blade 300x Helis. 1 factory and 1-3GX setup. I have just hovered and small indoor flight both the 3GX and a 7200bx Back to back. You are right when you say, following your setup one can get the 3GX as stable as the 7200bx. Actually tonight I preferred the 3GX

A HUGE thanks! You have a great website and great knowledgable folks helping us Newbs. AWESOME!

abdonmata

My 300X has a nasty twitch to the right with AR7200 so is grounded, I left it outside US so in vacations I will work on it. But my Blade 450X does have 3GX, in fact I like very much the way it flyes. Since they use same servos you shouldn´t have any issues with it. What is confusing? One thing about these Blade helis is that when swash rises the blades go negative so you will probably have to invert pitch servo (or use a negative setting on swashplate adjustments). This forum videos about 3GX on yuo tube are brilliant, also those posted by Ron Lund and Freddy Cordova (this last one a bit long but nicely explained)

Top Bottom