General binding ?

eric

Then see if the $9 rx by fly sky will bind. If you wait a day or 2 I can check. I have both rx's. I bought both the ct6b and 9x. Right now I am thinking they won't. Anyhow good luck.

ya i'm planning on waiting until this weekend to see what i can find since the fly sky rx might not work let me now what you come up with murankar thanks for the help

callsign4223

Staff member
Thinking about $120. Full disclosure, the Idle up switch is broken. It is a 2 dollar switch at radioshack, I just haven't had time to go buy one and solder it in. If you don't feel comfortable with swapping the switch I would do it for you, it would just be a little longer getting to you.

murankar

Staff member
I wish I could test it sooner. I am in the middle of a move and in the early AM I have a huge army function. The earliest I could try is friday evening my time which is friday morning your time. I am 13 hours ahead of Eastern Standard Time.

eric

I wish I could test it sooner. I am in the middle of a move and in the early AM I have a huge army function. The earliest I could try is friday evening my time which is friday morning your time. I am 13 hours ahead of Eastern Standard Time.

thats ok not that big of deal i'll figure it out i just appreciate all the help you guys been giving me.
from myself and my family we appreciate you and all the service man and women for all that you do for this country thank you
thanks eric

eric

Thinking about $120. Full disclosure, the Idle up switch is broken. It is a 2 dollar switch at radioshack, I just haven't had time to go buy one and solder it in. If you don't feel comfortable with swapping the switch I would do it for you, it would just be a little longer getting to you.

sorry for not getting back with you callsing. i think i'm going to see what murankar says about the two rx's and if they won't work on the e-razor 250 i'll just keep using the stock tx and get the fs th9x for my exi 450
thanks eric

murankar

Staff member
Thanks Eric, I just returned to my living area for the night, been up since 0300. Tomorrow is a regular work day so in the pm my time I will check it out and see if it will bind. In the mean time I will do some research and see what I find.

murankar

Staff member
It bound, just follow this video and it should work. I tested my channel 2 servo and it functioned.

Last edited by a moderator:

eric

Thanks Murankar, I apperciate all that you done for me. Thanks for the video that helps alot.
thanks eric

murankar

Staff member
No problem, I got really curious last night. Remember I did not do a full test on it, I just used my esc and elevator servo. You should not have any issues. Have some fun this weekend.

Top Bottom