General binding ?

Tony

Staff member
Either the beginner heli section (great for people just getting on the forum to learn, and where I put it) or in teh Tx section for the 9x. It's all good though, no worries.

murankar

Staff member
Your th9x should have come with a rx. that's the one you want to use unless you changed the module. Then it would be one for that piece of equipment. In case anyone wants to know the th9x will bind to the align t-rex 100. I found a video of it on youtube.

eric

Your th9x should have come with a rx. that's the one you want to use unless you changed the module. Then it would be one for that piece of equipment. In case anyone wants to know the th9x will bind to the align t-rex 100. I found a video of it on youtube.

thanks murrankar i,m ordering the th9x this weekend and it comes with the rx and its going in my exi 450 so i need to order an extra rx for my e-razor 250 thanks for the info
thanks eric

murankar

Staff member
Heads up, the rx is to wide to fit inside the airframe of the 450. you will need to side mount it. I have photos in the users pictures section. This should give you an idea of how or where to mount it. I am not sure how big the e-razor is so you will have to play around a bit until it works for ya.

murankar

Staff member
You can still use the ar6200 on the 250 size. You will need to place it on the outside of the airframe. If you do try this method ensure you keep as clear form the motor and ESC.

Tony

Staff member
I know you can put it on the outside, you just can't put it in the frame. That is what we were referring to, correct? lmao

murankar

Staff member
Just making sure he understood. Trying to save him time on searching the web for a smaller six channel rx.

eric

thanks guys saving time is a go thing i'll get the ar6200 and thanks for all the help i really appreciate it
thanks eric

Tony

Staff member
If you want something that will fit inside the 250 fuse (trex 250, not sure about the dynam), get the OrangeRx from hobbyking. I know for a fact that it fits. If you have a DSMX Tx, then the AR6115 should fit in there as well, adn it's super light. Made for foamies and park flyers. I have one and have not had a lick of problem with it. It's on my Extra 260 and I do have videos of it up on my channel.

eric

dont have a 6 channel dsmx tx only 5 channel dsmx tx. i'm buying a th9x this weekend from xheli and extra rx ar6200 for the 250 if i can't find one smaller that will bind with the th9x thanks for the info tony

Tony

Staff member
Don't get the AR6200 or any other DSMX or DSM2 Rx for the 9x, they are not compatible with each other. If you have the money, I would get the DX6i or the DX7s, well worth the money. I'm loving my DX8 and wish I would have done this sooner lol.

eric

dont have the money for the dx6i or the dx7 thats why i'm going with the 9x and the rx it comes with and an extra rx for the 250 i think its the fly sky 8 channel rx

murankar

Staff member
Then see if the $9 rx by fly sky will bind. If you wait a day or 2 I can check. I have both rx's. I bought both the ct6b and 9x. Right now I am thinking they won't. Anyhow good luck.

Top Bottom