450 Best 450 clone out there.....

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
haha, I was just looking, and you will also need the program box for the gyro. That is another $30. After just selling my DX6i, I'm stretching it pretty thin now... Just have to see how it turns out...

You don't NEED a program box. I didn't have it to start with. Get the cable to connect to a computer, it's 7 bucks, works awesome if not better. Program box becomes a luxury if you have the cable.. :)

I just snagged a tarot and program box for 55 total.. Lol.. Guy shipped it from Australia.. That's what went into my .50.. :)

Tony

Staff member
I'm not sure what Tx I'm going with honestly. Still looking at them. Aurora 9, DX8, there are so many to choose from lmao.

Tony

Staff member
I just paid less for a car hahaha. Nice Tx though. Not sure what I'm going to use an 18 channel Tx on though lmao. Sam may have a use for that with his f7f...

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
I just paid less for a car hahaha. Nice Tx though. Not sure what I'm going to use an 18 channel Tx on though lmao. Sam may have a use for that with his f7f...

Just got my new dx8 yesterday! That's enough for now! Lol. If I ever build the B 17 I might need one!

Top Bottom