Bad news for me today.

Stambo

Just a thought Sam. My doc told me I may need surgery almost 5 years ago.
Still hasn't happened, and haven't needed it.
Someone suggested a alternative treatment from the local health shop.
The stuff I use is called "Prostate Health" but the main ingredient is Saw Palmetto, which is an extract from some sort of date.
I don't pee like a 16 year old but I don't have a problem either.
For me it started working in about 3 days. I now get to sleep all night without having to get up.
I'm not suggesting you abandon the surgery but it may make things a bit more comfortable until then.

treff

Don't worry to much Sam. Had this done some years ago, you'll find hovering more difficult. All the best mate.

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Just a thought Sam. My doc told me I may need surgery almost 5 years ago.
Still hasn't happened, and haven't needed it.
Someone suggested a alternative treatment from the local health shop.
The stuff I use is called "Prostate Health" but the main ingredient is Saw Palmetto, which is an extract from some sort of date.
I don't pee like a 16 year old but I don't have a problem either.
For me it started working in about 3 days. I now get to sleep all night without having to get up.
I'm not suggesting you abandon the surgery but it may make things a bit more comfortable until then.

Yes I'm way past all the Herbel stuff. I've been on that for years! Lol they do not help anymore. Heck I'm on drugs now and they bearly work! I'm just going to get the surgery done and be done with it. They said I'll be fine afterwards. I've been liveing with this for too long now has it is.

Top Bottom