Bad news for me today.

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Well went to my urologist this morning. Got the words I did not want to hear. I need an operation called a button turp! My prostate has grown into my urea. It's the tube that goes from the Blatter to the pee pee. What it's doing is blocking my pee from coming out. So they want to take away some of the tissue off my prostate to open up my urea. So this will be happening late oct. nov. oh well. Not the way I want to get 2 3 week off work! Hmmmm.

Dirk

Hey Sam. Sorry to hear about that. I had something similar done to me in February. Nothing to worry about mate!

Derek

You have my best wishes, Sam! Just take it easy and get through this as best as you can.

Karubah

Sorry to hear your bad news Sam. I hope all goes well. At least you have an excuse to get a new kit to build for rehab after the op.:biggrin1:

RMB677

Sorry to hear about your misfortune. I've been on a med to shrink the prostate now for a few years, my problem is my PSA bounces all over the place and this drug helps stabilize it. A friend had his prostate removed, cancer, using robotics. The operation was quicker and not as much cutting. He was back on his feet in a couple of days.

Hey Sam,
sorry to hear the bad news buddy!! Good luck with it and hope it goes well and you're back up on your feet in no time!

wolfman76

oh wow sam sorry to hear the bad news or is it good news in desguise??? is this the reason he have'nt been feeling that great lately either way i hope all gos well for you and you get better soon....

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Thanks for all the good wishes guys! Yes this is a major reason I haven't been up to snuff! Lol. We will just have to take it day by day and see what happens. My meds are helping a little but not enough. So they want to operate. Can't help what the spell check says on how to spell words! Lo, I never was a good speller! Ha ha.

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Sorry to hear that. Isn't it odd that they are waiting for so long? Its got to be hard for you to go pee?

Ken

Well, it's not at the desperate stage yet. So with the two, three week recovery time and even then they said no heavy lifting for a mounth or so. I just bought a new car. Right now I'm only working part time. I wanted time to save up a stach of cash to last me through the recovery time. Otherwise I'll be selling off my birds to sapport me! Lol!

Top Bottom