Projects Arman Wing Trainer ("not so" quick build)

murankar

Staff member
Yeah, with the return home and all I totally forgot about this project. What happened? Did life kick in again.

someguyinsandy

Crash Test Dummy
I've been pretty busy for the last month or so... :( But, I'm getting back into it. I need to have this plane ready to maiden in two weeks, so expect updates beginning tomorrow!

Steve in Sandy

llommel

Keep up the great build. I like the ideas you got. Like the say " think outside the box" Can't wait ti see the maiden.

murankar

Staff member
Is this project dead? We have been waiting for some time now. Oh well I guess the world will never know.

Derek

I, too, hope this project will continue. I like what I've seen.

Also...ATTENTION TONY!!!

There was a comment that you made, on page 2 of this thread, that goes as follows:

lol. that is the great thing about doing foamie builds. You can do whatever you want just to see if it works. I don't know about you, but if someone tells me that something won't work, I will build it anyway to know why. Don't tell me not to do something and not give me a good reason, because if you do, it's going to be done. And I will do my best to prove them wrong lmao. But, it's all good times.

When I first told a few people that I wanted to build my 20 foot wingspan plane, I got a lot of negative responses. all I heard was, "It won't work!" or "You aren't skilled enough" and a bunch of other crap. Pshhh, well...I'm gonna make it anyway, lol. I'm the one spending the money on it. I'm the one spending the time on it.

Anyway...I hope Steve continues his build.

Tony

Staff member
That is pretty much how I feel. Don't tell me that something won't work or I can't do it without some good PROOF that it won't work. Otherwise it will piss me off and I will do it just to shut up the mouth of a hater lmao. But as I stated, it's all good times.

and yes, I really hope steve gets back on here. He has some good stuff going.

someguyinsandy

Crash Test Dummy
It's been a while! But, I'm back!

I'll be picking this project up again shortly. Sorry to leave everyone hanging. Life has a way of happening...

SGIS

Tony

Staff member
I know what you mean bro. If it wasn't for my ACTUAL JOB, I would not have time to get on here lmao. Thanks to my full time job, I'm able to come out with new PDF plans and update the trainer. Not sure if you got the update on the RCH Trainer, but it has a new wing, tail feathers and longer nose. I also added some specs on what should be used on the plane.

Hope to see this take off soon!

someguyinsandy

Crash Test Dummy
I still have to catch up on all the new stuff in here, but I thought the email I got was concerning a 3D profile??? If so, I will probably buy one. I've been looking to build one, but I'm thinking that buying one will give me a "leg up". Besides, I can always reverse engineer it before I wreck it, for building replacement parts!

SGIS

Tony

Staff member
Buy it? Bro its a free download. If you are seeing the 9.99 on it, just scroll down and uncheck the box for the donation. And yes, I have sent two emails. The first was about the Edge 540 and the second for the trainer.

Top Bottom