Are We Doing Something Wrong?

idon'tknow!

rc-help EXPERT.......????
I haven't been on this forum that long but i will give my review of it anyways :)

On RCH, i will "usually" look at member intro, than go to member pics, than videos. I rarely ever respond to anything that isn't in the member intro section. Hopefully in the future I will be a better member :)

Some improvements (from my prospective). One thing i love on forums is a chat room, I feel it gives members more knowledge/respect for others, you get to know others who are into your part of the hobby well..............etc

What I think of the forum as it is (since your asking :) ). I feel that the forum is great as it is, i have rarely ever needed to post a thread for help, that could be because i am a part of 4 other forums, but as I said i think it's great as it is... Thanks for all your work Tony!

Tony

Staff member
We have tried the chat thing, and it just isn't a good idea on a forum. What makes a forum a forum is information in the threads. If people are asking questions in the chat (yes, that is pretty much all it was used for) then there is no information in the forum, no spiders putting the information on the search engines and no new members coming in.

idon'tknow!

rc-help EXPERT.......????
We have tried the chat thing, and it just isn't a good idea on a forum. What makes a forum a forum is information in the threads. If people are asking questions in the chat (yes, that is pretty much all it was used for) then there is no information in the forum, no spiders putting the information on the search engines and no new members coming in.

Ah, ok. Well I can say with ease of heart that you have the info part down :)

Top Bottom