Spektrum AR7200bx question

Tony

Staff member
Interesting. Does it give a firmware version? I can't remember the software off the top of my head.

rbei31201

No. What I posted is all it gave. Now I'm trying to connect to micro settings and it's telling me I don't have the minimum firmware version. But at the top of the screen it says I have 4.0.14. Also the application version is the the firmware.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tony

Staff member
The 4.0.14 may be the software version on the computer, and not the firmware on the gyro. Give me a second and I will see what i can find.

Tony

Staff member
Just installed the software and without my helicopter I can't do anything in the software. If you are still having issues, I will see what I can do when I can get out to the shop where the helicopter is.

rbei31201

So you mean without it setup with servos and bound to a Tx it won't work? Maybe. I'm going to put this one on a 550L but it won't be tonight. I'll let ya know what it does when I get it on the heli. Seems kind odd though. Why would it tell me my firmware is too old when it's not???

rbei31201

Decided to play around with it. Bound it up, set servo setting and plugged it all in. Still don't work. It still tells me my firmware is too old. I will search around and or call them.

rbei31201

Figured it out. I seen a post over on HF that microsettings don't work on version 4, only 3.1. If you are running 4.0.14 you need to use studio x. It works good. If you don't want to setup using the lights you can use the computer plus there's the parameters on there for the governed. I didn't try switching to user defined yet to see how that works. Pretty cool though. Something else to play with......

Top Bottom