450 Align 450L build

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
She's looking good their Rodney. Take your time and do it right. You have your other helis to keep you flying while working on the 450L. Good luck on the rest of the build and keep pics coming.

trainrider06

She's looking good their Rodney. Take your time and do it right. You have your other helis to keep you flying while working on the 450L. Good luck on the rest of the build and keep pics coming.
Thank you Ivan, I'm in no big hurry as you say I want her right. I ordered a Fusuno canopy from this place called Heli direct, also, and I don't know what's up with those people, the tracking number showed it sitting for 4 days with "shipping label created" then going to a couple of cities in Fla, and it's been sitting in Tampa for 3-4 days. I emailed them to ask what's up, and got no response when it was sitting there with a label created. Then all the sudden it showed moving to some other city. I understand fully how crappy the PO is, but when no one replies to my email, well I won't shop there anymore!

trainrider06

Well its finally done! Finally finally got to order the Spirit Pro for my 500, and now I don't feel bad about mounting the BeastX from it onto the 450L! Spooled her up in the garage tonight...been raining this week, but I've been sick too so I couldn't really get out to fly anything anyway! But I have worked on it a little here and there when I am totally bored laying on the couch, but haven't been frisky enough to do but a little at a time over the past few days, but finally finished it.....How's she look?
IMG_0541.jpgIMG_0542.jpgIMG_0543.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Here is is all set up and RTF!
IMG_0545.jpg

Now don't get mad at me Super Bad, but I am giving Heliwow one more chance with this canopy! LOL
By the way I ended up getting the dents outta my 500 canopy with a hair drier on low heat....took a bit but they popped right out!
IMG_0523.PNG

IMG_0541.jpg

IMG_0542.jpg

IMG_0543.jpg

IMG_0545.jpg

IMG_0523.PNG

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
That's one good looking bird their trainrider06. Not much longer and she will be airborne. Good luck on your first flight and don't forget....... :poidh: and video.

trainrider06

Haha, I did get a hover in the garage, she seems fine. Not sure when I'll actually fly the damn thing though supposed to continue raining the rest of the week like it has since Monday! :(
Oh I tried to PM you about the ESC setting....try backing off timing setting, mine ran hot and I did that and it ran much cooler....I think it originally is preset at like 18 or 16, I backed mine down to 12 and that cooled her down! Stupid PM thingy is suckin! If I PM someone then try to PM another it gives me that wait 3600 seconds BS! WTH????

danibracara

Hi everybody. Sorry, new to the forum and don't know how to create new thread.

I am planning to buy this battery for my helicopter HK 450 pro:

Lipo batte gAAOSwr7ZW5VaR | eBay

I am still new on this. You think it is a good option? Looks pretty nice and not expensive.

Thank you for your help.

Daniel

- - - Updated - - -

Hi everybody. Sorry, new to the forum and don't know how to create new thread.

I am planning to buy this battery for my helicopter HK 450 pro:

Lipo batte gAAOSwr7ZW5VaR | eBay

I am still new on this. You think it is a good option? Looks pretty nice and not expensive.

Thank you for your help.

Daniel

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Hey there Daniel. Have you tried looking at Hobby King batteries. They're alot cheaper then what you are looking at on E-bay.

I had a problem with those button head screws stripping. I have a small wire snips that if you gently file a flat piece on opposite ends of the screw the wire snips get a real good hold on them and they come right out. Switching all my screws with stainless steel caps.

trainrider06

Yeah as you can see the cap screws are the way to go!
When I first got that heli it was in terrible shape. It had about 9 screws (button heads) stripped. Had end up carefully grinding the heads off em to get em out! Was a pain! Now I put cap screws everywhere I can! I have some button heads I need to get after and replace on my 450 pro when I get time. It's easy to find what size ya need by looking in the manual, then just do a search on eBay or google. Lots of venders sell plenty of sizes to fit.

Top Bottom