FBL Gyro Align 3GX Antirotation Setting Problem

Tony

Staff member
Putting the Gyro in the Tx to 70 means you are now in HH mode, it has NOTHING to do with where the gyro is mounted. Above 50% is HH mode, below 50% is Rate mode. If the light changed from red to green when you set it at 70, then the light will change color when it switches from rate to HH mode.

Bruno

Re: Align 3GX & Rudder Travel Adjustment

Putting the Gyro in the Tx to 70 means you are now in HH mode, it has NOTHING to do with where the gyro is mounted. Above 50% is HH mode, below 50% is Rate mode. If the light changed from red to green when you set it at 70, then the light will change color when it switches from rate to HH mode.

Hi Tony, Thank you for the explanation.

I adjusted my rudder stick travel in my DX6i to reflect consistent movement with the rudder slider.

Question: do I now have to go back into my Gyro DIR settings and re-set the rudder limit?

Thanks.

Have a great Labor Day Weekend.

Bruno

Question: If I choose to reset the rudder limit in 3GX DIR mode do I have to reset all the other 3GX settings or can I simply advance to the rudder limit setting and advance out of the DIR mode?

Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Question: If I choose to reset the rudder limit in 3GX DIR mode do I have to reset all the other 3GX settings or can I simply advance to the rudder limit setting and advance out of the DIR mode?

Thanks

Top Bottom