A couple more flights

trainrider06

Twelve more flights on the helis over the weekend. My video camera battery doesn't like the cold so I only got one flight on video, this was of the Goblin 770 and it included a little 'momemt' at the beginning of the video where I got a little closer to the ground when flipping inverted than I intended. My excuse was I'd been flying the Trex 700 for the last couple of weeks and it's a little snappier on the collective which I forgot to allow for.. But I got away with it so all is good.

Whew wee! Good save!

Last edited by a moderator:

Smoggie

Good flying conditions here over the weekend, hardly a breath of wind and not too cold. the only issue at this time of year this far north is that light is never very good. I got eleven flights in with no problems to report. here's a flight of the Trex 700X. This is about 30 flights since new on this heli and no issues at all since the loss of control first time out, so I think I can call that problem fixed:
Trex 700X at Balgownie 18/12/16 - YouTube

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
:twothumbsup: That's some sweet flying with the 700 their smoggie. Yulp, you can say that the issues you had is all taken care of :biggrin-new:. Dude... :warning: did you get any grass stain on your birds blades? Lol. Keep the videos coming.

Top Bottom