450 DOWN

Slobberdog

time for a bit of tuning tonight in the hall, with the aid of a good pilot, yes I have found one and he's joining our club, he's already offered me free instruction so might get better in the near future, well we can all dream, lol

time for a bit of tuning tonight in the hall, with the aid of a good pilot, yes I have found one and he's joining our club, he's already offered me free instruction so might get better in the near future, well we can all dream, lol

Chuffed to bits for you mate, not so much a dream now then, wish I had an instructor...don't forget videos pal..... We need videos as you know.... I want to see that baby fly

Slobberdog

Well it got in the air,

And before you say anything no video, to busy talking it would have sounded rubbish,

My mucca looked at the heli, and said it was set up really well, a couple of expo tweets and it felt nice,

First hover straight off the deck and hands off, tail was so much better without the guides absolutely no wag, something so simple, for a £20 gyro I am very impressed,

Now I need to get it outside and stretch its wings,

Well it got in the air,

And before you say anything no video, to busy talking it would have sounded rubbish,

My mucca looked at the heli, and said it was set up really well, a couple of expo tweets and it felt nice,

First hover straight off the deck and hands off, tail was so much better without the guides absolutely no wag, something so simple, for a £20 gyro I am very impressed,

Now I need to get it outside and stretch its wings,

What's the saying, "no video then it didn't happen". Lol, that's brilliant news Kev, told you that Kbar is a good gyro for the price...and that mod you done on the tail sounds like an awesome idea...

Well done mate... Get her out there and get the cobwebs off...

Top Bottom