450 3GX set up to DX6i help.

sparrow06

:applause:Guy's he is done and flying like a champion. thank you very much.:applause:

- - - Updated - - -

Lock and loaded. he is done and fly like a champ.

IMG_2201-L.jpg

yardner

Looking good sparrow!
Good luck flying:)

I hate to jump in on this thread. Good thread Sparrow, timely should i say. But i'm building my trex 450 pro v2 right now...
(tx) spektrum dx6i
3gx
and
(rx) spektrum ar6115e

my hobby guy sold me this set up and told me that the ar6115e rx is what i needed for the dx6i. but y'all are saying that i need to get the ar6210 ? to and use the power jumper to make it work?

callsign4223

Staff member
The 6115 will work. The problem with it is range. The 6115 is a 6 channel PARK FLYER rx. The 6210 is a 6 channel FULL RANGE rx. I am using a 6115 in my blade 400 with no problems. On the other hand I am still learning and not letting the heli get very far from me. Also, my setup is a flybarred heli so I am not using the 3gx, however both receivers are 6 channel so they will both work. Also the 6210 has the ability to use satellite receivers for signal diversity, the 6115 does not have this capability.

Hope this helps clear up the differences for you.

sparrow06

I hate to jump in on this thread. Good thread Sparrow, timely should i say. But i'm building my trex 450 pro v2 right now...
(tx) spektrum dx6i
3gx
and
(rx) spektrum ar6115e

my hobby guy sold me this set up and told me that the ar6115e rx is what i needed for the dx6i. but y'all are saying that i need to get the ar6210 ? to and use the power jumper to make it work?

If you only fly on the park or at the back yard 6115e is ok. and yes this people here will help you everything and the patience they have is unbelievable

Tony

Staff member
as stated, the 6115 will work fine. I'm not sure, but you may be able to include a satellite Rx into the 3GX to gain full range. Again, I'm not positive on this as I have only tested the 3GX on my DX8 and I don't have a 3GX here to test right now. I would if gaba would ship me the heli though lmao.

OP, glad you got your heli in the air. LOVE the white castle sticker and miss that place very much. I'm guessing you are somewhere in teh NE/Mid West somewhere. Make sure to post up some video of you flying.

Tony

Staff member
Ah, everytime I'm in Indiana where I'm from (Muncie to be exact) I make sure I go by there and get some. But, I have not been there is over 20 years and I miss it. That and Pizza King...

Top Bottom